Chapter 19

Sneaking up behind him, she wrapped her arms around his waist and lay her head against his back. He smiled as he looked out from the balcony, the sun dancing across the water.

"It's beautiful, isn't it" she said as he turned to face her.

"You're beautiful" he whispered against her lips before kissing her passionately. He held her close as her robe flowed from the gentle breeze, exposing her bare shoulders. He now lay gentle kisses along her face, working his way down her neck to her shoulder where he left a playful bite. She laughed quietly before whispering "more" in his ear causing the fire within him to rise. Quickly he lifted her, carrying her back to their bed, the same bed they had made mad, passionate love for the last 24 hours.

Laying her down, he unfastened the front of her robe, his eyes filled with lust as he looked at the beauty before him. She licked her lips as she motioned for him to come to her, wanting to touch the passion growing within him. He dropped his lounge pants allowing his large, hard cock freedom. Reaching out she gently placed her hand along his shaft, lightly sliding  up and down. She sat up, looking up through her dark lashes, then placed her other hand around his sac and gently began to massage. He closed his eyes and placed his hands upon her shoulders as she alternated between sliding along his shaft and massaging his sac. Lost in the feeling he suddenly gasped as she took his entire length in her mouth.

Swirling her tongue, sucking the head of his cock causing suction and massaging his sac intensified his arousal. While he loved what she was doing to him, he wanted her, to feel her, to be inside her. He cupped her face with his hands as he smiled down with approval. He gently removed his cock from her mouth and moved her back upon the bed. She pouted for a moment until he hovered over her, sliding the tip of his cock between her folds he felt her dripping wet clit. She moaned as he slid along it once more before he entered slowly. Moans of sheer pleasure escaped each of their throats as he began to move within her. She wrapped her legs around him as he increased his rhythm, soon moving in unison. He never rushed, it wasn't about sex, it was about tenderness and  love each time they were together. As he moved deeper, she raised her hips towards him, feeling the tip of his cock hitting her spot with every penetration he made. He could feel her begin to tighten and immediately pulled nearly all the way out before thrusting once sending them both into an exquisitely intense orgasm. Exhausted and trying to catch their breath, their bodies  remained entwined as they fell asleep.

****
"I know you don't understand but this is an opportunity of a lifetime for me. Do you know how hard it is for a woman to prove herself in a field that is primarily dominated by men" she told him as she continued to pack her bags.

"I do understand, and I am so proud of all you've accomplished and all that you will accomplish. I'm just concerned ..about us..long distance relationships don't always survive" he told her as he placed his arms around her.

"Baby, you have your career taking off too. We're engaged to be married, we love each other, we'll survive. We've always said we'd be together no matter what. After this internship is done, we will get married, settle back here and pick up where we left off" she replied before kissing him lightly.

"Are you sure?" he asked tightening his arms around her.

"Absolutely, nothing will keep me away from you" she assured him "besides when you're on break, you can come stay with me"

"You're right, I'm being foolish.  Let's finish getting you packed up so we can head out early tomorrow" he replied giving her a smile, fighting the uncertain feeling in his stomach.

****
"You keep it, as a reminder of what once was" he told her handing back the ring.

"It's for the best, you know that.  We've changed, grown. We no longer want or need the same things" she replied.

"You're wrong, I still want the same things. I still want you" he told her, stepping towards her.

Showing no emotion, she pushed him away " You know this is for the best, I have to go".

"I'll always be here for you, no matter what" his words drifting off as she walked away.

****
"Adam...Adam, wake up" the familar voice echoed in his ears.

"Can he hear you, he's got a good size goose egg on his head" the other voice remarked, touching him lightly.

Chance winced at the pain in his head as the voice said " Come on, buddy open your eyes". His eyes fluttered, gradually opening them he saw two cloudy figures before him. "Am I dead? Ugh...I must be if you both are here" he remarked.