Chapter 6

****Smut Warning****

Jenika slowly unbuttoned Tim's shirt while he nuzzled his face into her neck. She ran her fingers along his chest, as he worked his way from her neck to her shoulders before she stepped back, looking into his dark lust filled eyes. She smiled, taking him by the hand leading him to the blankets and pillows tossed in front of the fireplace. No words, simply the touch, the closeness of one another's bodies they each desperately needed.

Jenika lowered herself to the floor pulling Tim by the hands until he knelt before her. He cupped her face in his hands, gently pressing his lips to hers as she closed her eyes, moaning softly. He slowly leaned her back till she lay on the pillows, hovering over her she peeled his shirt off his shoulders, gliding her fingers up his back sending shivers through his spine.

Tim slid his hands up under her shirt, deepening the passion within his kiss as he lifted her towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, while he unfasten her bra with one hand, smiling at his ability in doing so. He himself let out a low chuckle at doing it, making her shiver from the vibration against her lips. Hesitating only long enough to pull her shirt and bra over her head, he quickly tossed them aside before crashing his lips into hers once again. Jenika pressed her breasts against his bare chest causing him to quickly release her lips and lay her back again. He cupped her breast, looked up into her eyes, then swirled his tongue around her nipple, causing it to become hard and fully erect. As she watched him play, running her fingers in his hair, he gently nibbled at first then bit harder, causing her to gasp in delight. He quickly moved to her other breast, repeating the same while pinching the other.

Tim wasted no time in sliding down her belly, licking and kissing every inch of her before pulling off her slacks and panties. Jenika lay there naked as he stared at her and smiled " my God you're beautiful" he told her as he stood for a moment to remove the rest of his clothes. As he dropped his boxers, releasing his painfully erect hard member, Jenika moved her hips upward inviting him to her.

As he positioned himself on his knees, she spred her legs with anticipation of feeling him inside her. He began to rub her mound with the palm of his hand, again she raised her hips towards him. Tim slid his fingers between her folds, spreading her lips gently, exposing her pink clit.

Immediately he placed his mouth upon on it, licking, nibbling and sucking. He grabbed her buttocks and raised her up while he pushed his tongue deeper against her clit. He could feel her sweet juices oozing as he moved his head back and forth quickly while humming.

Jenika's eyes rolled back as she felt herself climbing to ecstasy when suddenly he stopped. Breathing heavily, shaking from the non release that was imminent, she looked at him, begging with her eyes.

"Soon my love " he whispered as he slid not one but three fingers inside her dripping wet entrance. He teased her again, placing his thumb on her clit while sliding his fingers slowly in and out, curling them as he twisted his fingers around inside her.

"Please, Tim, please" she begged " I want you, I need you".

He stroked his member as he watched her squirm beneath his hand. As the precum began to drip from his slit, he placed himself between her legs as she continued to beg. He couldn't control himself any longer and thrust deep inside her.

"Fuck" they yelled in unison as he hit her spot. He grabbed her hips, thrusting again and again, harder each time. Feeling her muscles begin to tighten, he quickly pulled out. Reeling from yet again being so close without release Jenika slid her hand down and began to pleasure herself. He gently slapped her hand away. She looked at him confused when he flipped her over, pulling her upward he entered her from behind.

Holding her hips and rocking her on all fours, Tim pounded deep inside her. Each time he felt she was close to release he would slow or stop his movements. Finally grabbing her shoulders and pulling her up towards him he growled low in her ear "what do you want".

"Fuck me..hard..please" she responded breathlessly as she turned her head to kiss him. He slid his tongue deep into her mouth, slid his hands to her breasts, pinching each nipple hard making her gasp before bending her back over, ramming her again.

Pounding as hard as he could she pushed back into every thrust, the sensation was mind blowing but still no release. Sensing she was on the edge and he was about to explode, he bent over her reaching for her clit and feverishly rubbed against it while thrusting deep until they both screamed out in ecstasy.