ninety eight

i miss you

i'm in the same room as you

yea, but you're too busy doing whatever it is you're doing

you are complicated, you know that?

yes
i've been told many times by you.

"i'm doing budgeting for my estimated cost of our wedding." john said as he looked over at his fiancée that was sprawled out on the sofa.

sherlock got up, walking over to john at the desk, sitting in his lap. "we're getting that money from my parents and sean and marie. then there's money from my fund that i haven't touched and your season is just getting started, so we'll have plenty of money."

john wrapped an arm around the thin waist. "i still like to plan. we also have a honeymoon we have to plan."

"sex holiday." sherlock corrected.

john rolled his eyes, looking at his laptop again. "see, look. i have the cost of the three venues we looked at, the cost for the rooms in there. then there's the catering, service and whatnot. our tuxes and any pampering you need before we marry because you are so concerned about how you look."

"well, i can't have people thinking i don't moisturize or have good hygiene." sherlock was still looking at the computer screen.

john laughed softly, rubbing sherlock's back.

"that's to total, correct?" sherlock asked, pointing to a spot on the screen.

john nodded. "the estimated cost. and what your parents are giving us along with sean and marie, that is half of that amount." he looked up at sherlock.

sherlock frowned, returning the stare. "do we really have to have a wedding? can't we get eloped?"

john laughed softly. "it will all be in our budget if we start saving now. even if your parents are loaded and so are mine, it's still good to have some extra leftover."

sherlock cupped john's face. "you're adorable when you talk financial." he pecked john's lips once.

john smirked. "and how adorable would it be if i described how i want to fuck you over this desk."

sherlock chuckled, straddling john, wrapping his arms around his neck. "that would be extremely sexy."

"yeah?" john asked, cupping sherlock's arse in his hands, giving it a light squeeze.

sherlock let out a soft moan, pushing back into the touch, nodding. "tell me, john. how would you do it."

"well, it would start with a bit of touching," john said as he rubbed sherlock's thighs, letting his thumbs trace the inner section. "and some kissing, but lots of teasing." he smirked up at sherlock. "i'm going to rock your world, sherlock holmes."

"good." sherlock muttered before john's lips were pressed against his own roughly.