fourty six

sorry i made you guys wait for this. i forgot to publish the other day.

john settled between sherlock's legs, pushing just the tip in, stopping once sherlock whined softly. "you alright?" he asked softly.

sherlock nodded. "yeah."

"just remember, we don't have to do this."

"i know, i want to." sherlock said and shifted slightly.

john nodded and continued to push in slowly, stopping once he was half way in, letting sherlock get used to the feeling, then he pushed in all the way, moaning slightly at the way sherlock felt. he looked down at sherlock and kissed him as he pulled out slowly, then pushing back in, hearing the boy moan softly.

sherlock tried to keep up with the kiss, but he couldn't. he held onto the blond on top of him, his mind fogging from pleasure. here he was, in a bed with john watson, getting fucked by john watson. sherlock always thought no one would want to have sex with him. he had never really experinced and sexual pleasure until he started getting more comfortable with john, seeing him all sweaty and shirtless after practices. that always got him and john knew that. john would tease him senselessly with that. now john was above him, a thin layer of sweat forming as the heat in the room started to build up and the heat of the moment starting to build up too. sherlock was getting used to the feeling. the pain was going away and now it was all pleasure. it was all a pleasure he had never felt before and he discovered a new sound he could make, and so did john.

"john!" sherlock moaned sensually.

john growled softly and burried his face in the crook of sherlock's neck. "god, baby. don't say my name like that."

sherlock smirked. "w-why not?" he breathed.

john took his face out of the boy's neck and looked down at him. "makes me want you more." he said and gave his hips a slight roll, making sherlock gasp. john grinned, "like that?" he hummed and did it again as he kept his thrusts.

sherlock nodded, tilting his head back, exposing that sweet neck. he shifted something and there was a huge second of amazing pleasure. "JOHN!" sherlock moaned loudly, arching his back.

john smirked and chuckled, "found it." he said and angled his hips a bit, finding the boy's sweet spot and hitting it repeatitly, driving both of them up the wall.

sherlock held onto john tightly, clawing his back some as john wrapped a hand around his cock, jerking him off as he fucked him, driving sherlock to his climax. there was ths third most beautiful sound from sherlock and with that, john gave one last hard thrust and came into the condom.

john panted and left soft kisses on sherlock's chest as he pulled out. he sat on the edge of the bed and took the condom off, tying it then going to the bathroom and throwing it away. he grabbed a cloth and wetted it a bit, taking it out to sherlock. he sat next to the boy and cleaned his stomach off. john just tossed the cloth on the floor and laid next to the boy. both of them were sweaty messes. the room was filled with the sounds of their breathing, and then sherlock laughed.

john looked at him, furrowing his brows. "what?"

sherlock turned to john and smiled, continuing to laugh.

"what?" john asked, laughing a bit now.

soon the room was filled with their laughter, and neither of them knew why they were laughing, they just were. the laughter died down, but there were a few chuckles here and there. they were looking at eachother, john smoothing back sherlock's damp curls and sherlock smiling hopelessly at the blond across him.