ninety

sherlock's flat interior was getting repainted and instead of being around the fumes, he stayed with john. it was only for two nights, but john insisted that he stayed with him. the first night, they had practice so sherlock wondered around the house, staying out of the other bedrooms. the house was tidy but that was because john was a huge neat freak and living with three other guys who were awful at keeping themselves clean let alone a house. a little bit before they were supposed to get home, sherlock ordered a ton of chinese food.

"something smells good!" collin exclaimed once they entered the house.

the four of them ran into their kitchen, three of them grabbing plates and sliver wear while the fourth went to sherlock. "you didn't have to order us food." john said to him.

"i know." sherlock wrapped his arms around john's neck. "but while they're distracted, we could have a quickie." he smirked. "i've been waiting to get fucked by a sweaty, after practice john watson." he whispered into his ear, nipping at it.

john chuckled and kissed a spot on sherlock's neck, peeking into the living room and seeing everyone with food stuffed in their mouths and the tv on. "we've got a good thirty minutes."

sherlock grinned and grabbed john's hand, pulling him upstairs quietly.

they were quick and quiet, but collin, jason and noah knew what they did once they walked into the kitchen and saw them snogging against the counter.

"get a room you two!" noah shouted.

john and sherlock pulled apart and laughed. john turned around and looked at his roommates. "it's not like the lot of you haven't snogged multiple girls in the kitchen. and we'll never forget michelle, jason."

"who's michelle?" collin asked. he had just moved in with them and haven't been living there as long as jason, noah and john have.

"this girl jason brought home from the pub one night." john said with a grin, watching his friend turn red.

"the loudest chick ever too. and the messiest. had to get a whole new bloody sofa because they ruined it." noah added on.

"no shit!" collin exclaimed, laughing, hitting jason on the shoulder.

jason sighed. "it was only one time."

"yeah cause you never spoke to her again." john said, hearing sherlock laugh softly from next to him. "now, we're going upstairs. leave us alone." john said and grabbed a take away box of rice and a box of beef and broccoli.

"gettin' it on, johnny?" collin asked teasingly.

"getting it more than you." sherlock retorted, causing john to laugh and push him to the stairs while jason and noah trashed him.

"you are a bad man, sherlock holmes." john laughed while he sat on the bed.

sherlock grinned. "i can't help it." he lay on john's bed next to him. he looked up at the blond who was staring down at him. "i love you." he smiled.

john returned the smile, leaning down. "i love you, too." he set the take away boxes on his night stand and kissed sherlock deeply.