twenty seven

[feburary fifth]
johnnyboy: day two.

[feburary sixth]
johnnyboy: mycroft said you're still the same.

[feburary seventh]
johnnyboy: gave anderson a black eye today. you moved five months ago and they still call you a freak.

[feburary eighth]
johnnyboy: day four and nothing still.

[feburary nineth]
johnnyboy: i'm pissed at you but i shouldn't be because you're in a fucking coma.

[feburary tenth]
johnnyboy: you should have told me. i have the right to be pissed because you didn't tell me that you were getting bullied. you kept it from me and now i feel like shit because i'm yelling at my boyfriend through text who's in a coma.

johnnyboy: if you're even my boyfriend any more.

[feburary eleventh]
johnnyboy: day six and you're still not awake and i'm still pissed.

[feburary twelfth]
johnnyboy: marie and sean cancled the trip for until you wake up and i have no idea when that'll be.

[feburary thirteenth]
johnnyboy: i miss you.

johnnyboy: i miss you a lot.

[feburary fourteenth]
johnnyboy: happy valentines day.

johnnyboy: i had a night planned for us. i made a reservation, i had a bouqet of flowers on hold, i even had an outfit picked out.

johnnyboy: and i know you hate that kind of stuff, but i wanted you to know that i care about you.

johnnyboy: i really fucking care about you, sherlock.

[feburary fifteenth]
johnnyboy: day ten.

johnnyboy: i'm just going to stop texting overall.

johnnyboy: just going to wait until you wake up. i've decided it was for the best. bye, sherlock.

[feburary twentith]
curlyholmes: hey.

curlyholmes: i'm sorry.

[feburary twenty first]
johnnyboy: opened.