January

Song:
I Want You (Gone) by Set It Off [Feat. Matt Appleton]

01.01
It's New Years and my family went to one of the biggest malls I've seen. A four-story mall that had so many people in it. My grandparents got sidetracked and stopped at random stores. I, personally, don't like it. We would be heading to Hot Topic and they stop at Hallmark for about an hour. It's frustrating.

We also went to the book store. I looked to see if they had any language workbooks so I could learn something. Sadly, they didn't. I did get four books though. They seemed interesting.

01.02
I had to go with my family to the PX. I didn't want to because I just wanted to rest for the day, since we have been going nonstop for five days straight. Instead we go to the PX and stay there for five hours. I got dizzy a bit and had to sit down.

It was lunch hour for all the workers, so it was insanely busy. I was in the middle of it. I thought one of my family members would come and sit down with me to help me through my panic attack. Sadly, I had to deal with it alone. My arm is all scarred up because of it and I nearly cried multiple times.

Later, we went to a laua. There were multiple hula dancers and people that told stories. My favorite part was the fire dancers. One of the people doing it dropped his stick and nearly caught fire to the stage. Then there were multiple fire sticks being thrown over this other dudes head. I got scared and confused as to how they didn't die.

11.04
My grandparents left to go back home today. I had to wake up at four in the morning to go to the airport. I was sleeping in more than usual from being outside more than what my body can handle. Anyways, I then tried to just rest for the day. Just sit down and do nothing. That's exactly what I did.

11.05
I went to the PX with my dad and sister. We got Starbucks and came back home. I sat in my room alone while watching YouTube. I then started to think.

What if Jay needs the support that her parents aren't giving her? I'm thinking of doing something for her, but I don't know how it'll go.

01.07
I told my doctor about my suicidal problems and things. She talked to my mom about it too. Now I have to see a psychologist and get meds. Aye...I Hope most my friends won't worry too much. I don't like it when they worry.

01.08
I feel like I can be a writer one day. With all my thoughts and random drabbles I come up with in my head, I think so. Some may not be very good, but I like them.

01.09
It was surprisingly a good day. I got wet with more water and probably got sun burnt. I also got my braces tightened, which wasn't fun. I do get a smoothie tomorrow though.

01.10
I'm thinking of doing a present for Jay. I'm probably not going to be able to finish it by the end of the school year though. I still have to learn everything before I actually do it.

01.12
I'm so lonely. We went to the PX and got lunch, then went to a pet shop. I saw a fluffy Yorkie and wanted it. Or there was a Shit-zu was well. Sadly, I couldn't get them because my mum and sister wanted a Chihuahua mix. I talked to a bird for the whole time. I'm so lonely....

01.13
I told X that I like him through random song lyrics that I made. He didn't understand it though. I had to explain everything and then he realized how stupid he was. I don't know if he likes me back though, he didn't say anything about that...

01.17
X just asked out the most popular girl in school...I knew it, it still hurts though.

01.18
I suddenly had this weird burst of confidence when I woke up. So I decided to use the new playlist I made called "When You Feel Confident," and wear a crop top/hoodie thing. I think that I looked great and I danced great as well. I'm actually very surprised that people didn't notice me showing my belly every once in a while.

01.20
I went to some show store with my mum and sister. I just stood by the window and looked outside. Then, we went to Subway and ate. After we got back home, I changed and ate some food. It was really uneventful.

01.22
Why does it hurt so much to be rejected? Especially since they both hugged right in front of me. It hurts a lot...

01.23
I met someone new a few days ago. We're in the same robotics class and he reminds me of another one of my friends. He has a dark sense of humor, like me. We get along very well. In our robotics class, we have to do something with center of gravity in groups. I paired up with my only two friends in the class and some other dude who I would call an acquaintance. He and two other friends ship me with J. I don't know why though, it's not like he's gonna like me either.

01.24
Wouldn't it be nice to have someone there that can help with you on anything?
Yea, it would...

I was happy, until this lady on an amino wanted to have an argument about Donald Trump's transgender military ban. I felt like I was losing my sanity because of how bad her sources were. She thinks that since she has trans friends, that that is credible. It's not, I sent her credible sources and facts, yet she kept saying they weren't. I snapped after she told me to suck a dick, or someone said to tell her for them to tell me that. I felt bad afterwards, until she kept calling me ignorant. I'm tired of people these days...

01.25
I had a surprisingly good day. I went to school, terrible. I then danced to a few random songs on my playlist. After that argument I had with this lady, I wore a black crop top and black leggings. I felt more confident. Anyways, I had to take two tests, which I didn't really mind. They were easy.

The day went by as normal, until I went to my robotics class. I talked with my friend, J. He's a good person. Bren ships us together and likes to tease me about my height. J and I spent lunch doing random things. He had a war over who could jump the highest and touch the edge of the roofing that covers part of the sidewalk. We then had a poking war that was more like a game of tag.

Next thing you know I'm in math and I'm redoing something. I understand it a bit, but it still makes no sense. I smelled rain a little later into the period. I looked outside, but I just got a door. The announcer told us that the girls basketball practice is canceled because of the rain. That's when my day got a whole lot better. I then went outside while dancing to Gentleman by Will Jay.

01.27
I went outside to buy things for a project. I got coffee and jammed out to good music in the car. I also talked to some dude in a discord server. He's fun to talk with...or text with..

01.28
I didn't go to school for half the day because of a doctors appointment. I needed bloodwork done and whatever omega fish oil is. I was able to see J so that's fun. I thought a lot in math, much like random questions. One stuck with me though..."Why should I care for what people think of me?" It's just their opinion, really.

01.29
Pretty normal day. I woke up and read for a bit. I wasn't expecting this one part of the story and I laughed a little. Other than that, my shirt kept lifting up every time my arms went up.

01.30
I've been playing this game for a few hours now. I'm not at a very high level though, yet it only came out a few days ago. This one lady already has a high score of 3 million points. It's been two days lady, TWO DAYS!

01.31
It may have been a bad day, but the best part was after school. I'm going to cite it in a poem.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Buzzfeed is dead
And that's good news

Thank you for coming to my Tedtalk