February

Song:
Dramaturgy by Eve

02.01
I had to babysit my sister while my parents go to a ball. I didn't mind because we just sat around and talked.

02.03
Super bowl fifty three was terrible.

02.05
X is sad.
Sad spelled backwards is das and Das not good mate

02.06
My mum put two different appointments on the same day. Ugh..at least it got me out of math.

02.09
I still hate my narrative essay for school but I'm still writing it. I think it's absolute trash because I know I can do better. I know I can do better.

I also went to the PX with my friend today. We were supposed to meet up with someone else because she called me cute and I was going to take revenge. Instead he ditched us and we go alone. I bought two new shirts to wear because I thought that no one would care if I wore a crop top on Valentine's Day. Most likely true. I had three cups of coffee and I saw almost everyone I hate at the PX.

02.10
I woke up earlier, around two in the morning, and remembered that I had to finish the narrative essay from earlier. I didn't really know what to do for the ending, so I just took something from Train to Busan.

I also watched a scary web series. I'm surprised it didn't give me nightmares from it's weird noises and characters. Once I started to analyze every episode, I kept thinking that it was about two people and a child. Mostly based in Britain. It's actually more sad than scary. I also watched a lot of feminism cringe videos. I kept losing brain cells every time they said something. Then the power went out and stopped me from watching them.

02.11
I watched a really good movie. It gave me a weird confidence that I would pay attention in math more.

02.12
I failed my math test...now I have almost no confidence.

02.13
I got Starbucks and talked with my doctor for an hour. Walking in the rain is freezing.

-
Her friends were acting differently, more sad. She doesn't realize it, but this is all imagination.
-

02.14
It's Valentine's Day and I see couples everywhere as I'm going to school. My friend also has a crush on X so...those lingering feelings that will never be crushed down. I'm going to let my friend take him, you know? If you truly love someone then you would let them go...and I love both X and Hush. She said she would tell him today. She even brought him a present...Even though I was sad to let him go, I just wanted to see my friend smile and be happy.

Later, she was rejected by him. She looked so sad...I tried making her happy, and it worked...slightly. She was still sad though. I was mostly alone this day, so I didn't have to give anyone a fancy box of chocolates or a teddy bear. I got candy though, just random valentine candies that everyone used to give out in elementary school. Other than that, most others were giving their partners candy and stuffed animals.

02.15
Two tests...a science test and a math test. I stole J's hat during robotics. I got bored and it was the end of class. I wore it for a few minutes before he stole it back. Hush seemed a lot happier, which is good. At the end of the day she showed me her sketchbook cover. It had a cutting table thing separating a piece of chicken and vegetables with the words "Separate" spelled out above him. She colored the eyes to have blood coming out of them and a satanic symbol too. I laughed so hard. I started wheezing.

02.17
I cried for like two straight hours....I don't know why. I didn't want to cry in front of my dad, so I went upstairs and did in my room. I was supposed to meet my friend and walk with her to the PX, but I didn't have much motivation. I took a cold shower and changed to go with my mum to the store. I didn't want to be alone with my dad...

02.20
It was an unusually good day. Not absolutely horrible happened. It's...odd. I never have good days like that...something always goes wrong.

02.22

I made a mistake, trusting something so new should never be done

02.23
My sister brought her friend over to stay the night. The next morning, we all got up and took showers, except for my sister's friend. We left for IHOP and ate breakfast. The aquarium was fun, it's different from the one in Denver...more different fishes locally. We then dropped off my sister's friend at her house and went back home. I stayed in my room for about two hours because everyone else was either sleeping or watching something. I was going to do my homework, but I lost the motivation to do anything...

02.25
I had a doctors appointment. Apparently something that's normal at around thirty is very low. Usually something with my iron storage or whatever. Mine was at an 18 while it should be at 30.

2.26
I had to go to this PEARL Convention for a school field trip. I didn't want to go, but I went to get out of doing math. I didn't like it. It was very loud and it seemed like the people who produced this tried too hard. Too hard to get "hip with the kids" or something. The only thing I was looking forward to was the ending dance performance, yet that wasn't good either. Everyone was out of sync and seemed like they didn't know what to do. Except for this one dude in the front, he looked like he knew what to do.

I wanted to sleep through it, but every few minutes there would be loud music playing. I've had a headache since the FOUR HOUR CONVENTION.

I'm sorry, I didn't have a good morning. People were talking shite about my music tastes and their friend. The lady I hate called her friend a hoe and punched her breast. That's not how you treat friends.

02.27
I looked up and no one was there
The poor souls of the broken city wailed, for all was terrible, hope remained jailed
Yet if we are jailed, how will anyone prevail?
And maybe we'll escape or maybe forever wail?
ꂦꋪ ꎭꍏꌩꌃꍟ '꒒꒒ ꃅꍏ ꓄ꂦ ꍟꈤꀸ ꀤ꓄ ꍏ꒒꒒
Maybe I'll have to stay another day
Maybe I'll never leave
ꀤ'ꎭ ꓄ꀤꋪꍟꀸ ꂦꎇ ꓄ꃅꀤꌗ ꈤꍟᐯꍟꋪ ꍟꈤꀸꀤꈤꁅ ꉓꌩꉓ꒒ꍟ