#27 Royal

I was in a white room with all white clothing. I was wearing a white beanie over my brown hair. The floor was a dark grey and there were other people around me, all with the same clothing as me. The only difference was that I still had my purple and brown wristbands and a colorful beaded necklace.

We all sat on chairs that were made of plastic and were for small children. Everyone was talking about something, but I couldn't hear them. Just then, two more men in flowery hoodies came over to both my sides. They started whispering things to me, dark things. I covered my ears and curled up my knees to my chest.

The scenes switched to a doctor in a black suit. He had a clipboard in his lap and and a pen in his hand. "So tell me what happened?" He had a rough, gravelly voice that scared me a little. "I saw people that were in flowery hoodies and pastel colors," I told him. He wrote things down. "Don't believe me then ask Geoff," I threw my hands up in the air. He calmed me down while two men in white clothing took me back to a pure white room.

The two men in flowery hoodies came back. One bullied me, he had short, blonde hair. He kept saying things like how I would never be worth something or how I'm a piece of trash. I tried tackling him, but he moved out of the way and I fell to the ground.

The other man had long brown hair that went to his shoulders. He protected me from the blonde one. I learned that his name was Geoff and that he was the only one that cared for me. He told me about all the bad stuff that has happened to me because he doesn't like hiding the truth from me.

"I want to be royal, but I'm not," I told Geoff. I've always wanted to wear fancy dresses and meet wonderful people with a shiny tiara up on my head. Geoff wiped my tears from my cheek and said to me, "You are. You just have to believe."

It's been a few days and I'm still stuck in this white room with barely any food. I was hiding in the corner when the blonde man came up to me and started to whisper things in my ear.

"Stop right there, don't come any closer!"

I screamed at him and he went pale. He left and kept whispering to Geoff. "Are you alright?" Geoff asked me, sitting down next to me. "Isn't 'alright' enough?" I started crying again. I looked back up and I was alone. No one. Not even Geoff or the blonde man.

The camera in the corner of the ceiling looked towards me with a red light. A voice came through somewhere I didn't recognize and said "Tell me what you are thinking." I stood up and walked towards the camera. It moved with my footsteps, I just stared right at it.

"You won't like what you see, so keep your eyes off of me. I fell in love with everything that wants nothing to do with me. I know that there's no dealing with the way I'm feeling. I'm so out of touch with everyone and everything's a blur to me." I sat down and just stared at the camera.

After that, Geoff came back. He sat down next to me as a man in white came and unlocked my door. He gave me a tiara with diamonds and shiny crystals. He put it on my head and left, he shut my door and locked it once again. I looked towards Geoff and smiled. The blonde man smiled at me as well, but I didn't know why.