I stared at the door for a couple of seconds, wishing he wouldn't have left, then i turned my attention to Liam. It looked like he wanted to say something, but he didnt. instead he stood up and began to walk towards the stairs.

"Liam...please wait, lets just talk" I said as i followed Liam up the stairs. He wasnt responding. He ignored my words and began to quickly walk up the stair. I walked up the stairs just as quickly and said "Liam...please just talk to me". He still ignored me.

I felt anger build inside me but i didnt let it show. I was never one to hate someone for i never liked when someone hated me. I wasnt angry at Liam because i wanted him to be happy with me....and how can someone be happy with you if your angry at them?

We were know on the second floor, where the boys rooms were. Liams hands were clenched at he walked towards his room. i, still walking right behind him, said "Liam...i dont know why your mad."

Those words made Liam stop walking, making me almost run into him. He sharply turned around and looked at me. His eyes were full of anger, his fist were clenched to tight his knuckles were white.

"YOU DONT KNOW WHY IM MAD?!" Liam roared, making the house shake a bit.. i felt my heart sink for Liam was starting to scare me. 

Liam began to walk to me as he talked "IM MAD BECAUSE YOUR GOING TO RUIN THE BAND YOU STUPID FAG! THE WORLD HATES GAY PEOPLE AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN'S WHEN A GAY GUY JOINS A BAND? THE WORLD FUCKING HATES THAT BAND BECAUSE OF THE GAY GUY!". As Liam got closer, i began to walk back.

"But dont you see Liam" i said, still walking back. "I've brought so many new fans to us! I mean you guys won the hearts of every girl in the world, i won the hearts of everyone in the LGBT community"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! dont you see i dont care about your fucking faggot community?"

"I still dont know why your acting so crule" I said, holding the tears back in my eyes. I knew i was backing up to far because i felt the end of the stair on my heal. "i mean, i got you that damm camera and i thought you would forgive me"

"DO YOU REALLY THINK A FUCKING CAMERA WILL MAKE ME LIKE YOU?!"

I swallowed at the lump in my throat in fear. Liam's body rose and sank with each angry breath he took. I said, while cracking a bit from fear "well what will make you like me?"

He looked at me as if i just called him a mean name, i felt his left hand grab my shirt. He brought me close to his face and looked me dead in the eye. I couldnt hold back the tears so i let them fall. Liams right hand rose behind him as he said "burning in hell".

I closed my eyes as i saw Liams fist storm towards my face. I then felt the sharp pain in my jaw as Liams fist made contact with my face. His hand let go of my shirt as i began to tumble back. i took a step back and didnt feel the floor beneath me. 

~Harry's pov~

We were all in front of the house, about to go walk to the Mall to get some Christmas decorations. It was dark and snowy. The floor was either covered in ice or ice melting salt, either way it was hard to walk.  As i began to walk down the step's, i felt my stomach tense up.

"errr mate" I said, stopping as the boys walked  ahead of me. 

"Yeah haz?" Louis said. 

"I dont think we should leave Liam in the house alone with Maxwell".

Niall stopped walking, as did the others, and said "Why do you say that?"

"Because Liam has a bad temper and im sur-" My words were cut of by the loud screams of Liam.