Carrots, Crowds, and Confessions (oh my)

so ive uploaded two chapters today and you will probably read this two days from noww, but if your reading it then...wait.

i just confused myself.

___________________________________________________

~Maxwell's pov~  

    It's about 10 pm and I can’t sleep. We have to wake up at 6 am for the book signing, which I still don’t understand why I had to go. I mean it's not that I don’t want to go I just don’t see a point for me too, I’m not even in the book. It’s like Adele going to a book signing for the Hunger Games, yes you get to meet a celebrity but it’s irrelevant to the event.  

  Zayn has been really sweet ever scene I met him during the contest, and honestly I’m starting to fall for him. Of course I liked him before I met him; I mean he is Zayn Malik. Member of One Direction, the vain one...the silent one.

   It really bugged me when people call Zayn vain because he is so much more. If only the fans could see how nice he is. I mean he is kind, for taking care of my lip when I fell. He is a life saver, when I drowned he was there in an instant. He was flirtatious, because I’m sure that when he told me to come into his bed it wasn’t because he was cold. He is just...perfect.  

      "Maxwell?" I heard Zayn's voice cut through my thoughts.

      I shifted in my bed to look at him. He lay in his bed, his head leaning on his hand, and looked at me. He looked insanely cute for his hair was a tad bit messy.  

    "What happened, Zayn?" I said. He looked down at his bed, then up at me and said "can I sleep with you tonight; it’s too cold in my bed".

    I smiled at his question and moved over a bit, signaling him to lie down next to me. He got up from his bed, rather quickly, and jumped into mine, bringing along his blanket and pillow.   I turned to my other side so I wasn’t facing Zayn and closed my eyes. I then re-opened them as I heard Zayn's voice.

   "Maxwell?"  

   "Yes, Zayn"  

   "I’m still kind of cold...do you mind if we...if we umm....cuddle?"  

  I turned around and saw Zayn's face look at me with an embarrassed look. I blushed a bit and moved closer to Zayn. He got the message and lifted his arm up and wrapped it around me.   Zayn lay on the right side of his body as I curled up in his arms. I felt Zayn's hand touch my skin and shivered, one being from nerves, and two being that he was actually cold. I looked up at Zayn, who had a gentle smile on his face. I push the top of my forehead on Zayn's chest and wrapped my right arm over him. It looked like he were hugging, but lying down.  

    "You know Zayn," I said, not moving from my spot.

    "You're very sweet...Perrie must be very happy". I knew he had a girlfriend, I wonder if she knows Zayn is bi. The only reason I say bi is because he did tell me he wasn’t straight, and from the picture of Zayn and Perrie snogging I’m sure he wasn’t gay.

     I felt Zayn’s body tense up from the mention of her name. I heard him clear his throat gently, and then he said "Umm...I’m actually not seeing her anymore."  

    I looked up at Zayn with a face of confusion. Zayn had a face that looked like he was deep into though. I gently asked "Why?"

   "Because she found out".

  My eye brows burrowed as I grew more confused.   I hugged him a tad bit harder and said "what did she find out?"  

  He looked down at me with a very warm smile and he said "She found out that I had a crush on you". The words hit me like a gentle breeze, cooling my whole body. I felt my lips tighten as a smile grew. I looked into his deep brown eye, as he did the same. We just lay there and looked at each other, as if we were having a silent conversation.