I had just finished signing some girls face (literally, she asked me to sign her face) as the next fan came up to me.

The fan looked like a normal fan, basically meaning she didnt have tears running down her face as she screamed. 

The girl was tall. She had Long, dark brown hair that ends at my waist and is slightly wavy and has auburn and strawberry blond highlights. Her eyes were Hazel and had green and blue flecks in them.

"OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" the fan said to me.

I blushed and said " i love you to". I liked to treat the fans as if i cared...well i do actually. But , i mean like if someone asked me to marry them, which happened today about 12 times, i would always say yes.

She handed me the book with the boys signatures already on it. i looked up at the girl and said "whats your name love?"

She said, with a bright smile, " Montanna Rose Martin "

I pulled the paper closer to me and began to write my name. As i was writing the girl said "omg zaynwell is like my fav ship."

I looked at her with a confused face and said "Zaynwell?". 

she scoffed and said "you know...you and Zayn" she drew a heart with her fingers.

"wa-wait how do you know about that?" I asked, the remembering the flashing camera..It must be all over the web by now.

The girl quickly pulled out her phone and fiddled with it. As she rapidly typed on her phone i saw a picture of One Direction from there up all night album, with my face taped to the back.  I chuckled a bit from her creativeness. she then held the phone right in front of my face and said "Read it."

I took the phone from her and quickly read the article. I reconized the pink backround and automaticly knew it was Perez Hilton. I looked at a picutre on the top of the article and it was of me and zayn almost kissing.

I looked over at Zayn who had another fans phone in his hand, im sure reading what i was reading.

God i just hope this doesnt ruin the band. 

 Just as the thoughts ran through my head, Zayn leaned over and gave Liam the phone. I felt my heart sink as Liam's eyes ran all over the screen. his eye's stopped moving a bit, then he turned he head towards me. I could see his chest rising and falling, his eyes narrowing, and his fish clenching from down the table....ugh im going to here this when i get home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole ride home was silent. Harry and Louis just whispered to eat other, Niall ate some Doritos i didnt know he had, Zayn wouldn't look at me, and Liam just kept clenching his hands.

I now sat on the sofa, in my Batman pajamas and white tee shirt. Liam was across the room, giving me a angry glare. He wore a fitted black shirt with a purple plaid print pajamas. The boys stood by the door, as Liam talked to them

"why do i have to stay here with him" Liam said, not making eye contact with me. His words stung a bit but i shook it off.

Harry said, while putting on his jacket  "We told Simon you were being..." Harry struggled to find the words. Niall finished his sentence "We told Simon you were being a dick to Maxwell so he told us to tell you to work out your difference's". My mouth opened a bit from Niall's language.

Liam rolled his eyes and didn't say a word as Louis unlocked the door.

The boys were already out the door. Zayn, who was holding the door open letting in flakes of snow said "Please....for the bands sake, get along". He didnt wait for a response, and he closed the door.