Chapter 7: Havoc Begins

Start from the beginning

"Didn't our intel say it was just gonna be Thirteen and All Might out here?" the woman asked as her hair stood, "Who's that?"

"Don't recognize him," the other big guy said.

Aizawa was speeding towards them.

"But if he thinks he can take us down easy he's dead."

The guy with guns for hands.

"Let's take him down!" all three got ready to attack.

Aizawa activated his quirk.

The guy tried to shoot, but nothing came out, "My quirk!"

The woman's hair flopped down.

"Where are my bullets?" the big guy asked.

The scarf wrapped around them and launched them into the air and he pulled them down and slammed their heads together and knocking them out.

All the other villains gasped shocked seeing this

"Idiots. That's Eraserhead," one of them said, "He's a pro! He can cancel your quirks just by looking at you!"

"Cancelation?" a blue guy who seemed to be made out of rocks said, "Bet you can't erase the quirk of an anthropomorphic type like me can you!" he charged at Aizawa and jumped up ready to punch him.

"Yeah, you're right," Aizawa said as he dodged his punches and then struck him in the face launching him away and then threw his scarf at him, "But a villain like you is only dangerous if you can reach me!"

The scarf wrapped around his leg. He dodged an incoming punch from a guy behind him by bending backward and then kicked the guy in the face causing him to fall into other villains.

"Good thing I've taken measures to make sure that never happens!"

The guy slammed into the ground.

"Now, which one of you gutter punks is next?"

"There he goes, trying to intimidate us," the guy with arms over his body said, "he is strong and since he's hiding behind those goggles we can't tell who's quirk he's erasing. He's making it hard for us to work together or rely on each other's power."

A woman's pigtails spun in the air, but then flopped down and was struck down by Aizawa.

"How annoying," he began scratching at his neck, "The worst thing about pros is when they live up to all their hype."

Up above the whole class was running off to the entrance.

"Woah," Izuku said, "He's holding them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him."

"Broccoli head, come on!" Brandon called.

"This is no time to be analyzing!" Tenya said, "We have to go!"

Izuku took one more glance and then ran after the class.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as she felt a strange sensation over her body that made her feel something coming from in front of them, "Everybody, stop!" she put a hand out stopping them and stood at the front next to Thirteen.

Just as she sensed, a vortex opened up on the floor and the purple mist guy came out.

Thirteen gasped.

"There is no escape for you," the guy said.

The whole class bean getting nervous.

(Y/n) got in a stance with her hand ready to fight.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," the guy said, "We are the League of Villains. 

"League of villains?" Brandon asked, "Isn't that just a rip off of Jimmy Neutron's final episode? By the way, that ending SUCKED!"