Chapter 3: First Day

(Y/n) woke up bright and early with excitement and nervousness running through her veins. She changed into some clothing and sprinted down the streets as it was still early and the sky had its colors of the sunrise. (A/n: Change the colors if you want, but keep the scarf)

The flower store she worked in seemed to be open now and increased her speed with her scarf flailing behind her

She sprinted inside, practically throwing the door open.

"(Y/n), what's the matter!?" Ayame asked shocked as she stood in the middle of the store, "What's your rush?"

(Y/n) panted and stood up straight with a big smile and then ran at her.

She crashed into her and hugged her tight, "I got in! I got into U.A.! I got in!"

Ayame smiled and hugged her close, "That's amazing!" she cheered and even turning a bit with her, "Congratulations, sweety!"

The two laughed in pure joy as the atmosphere was of pure happiness.

"How did it go? What did they tell you?" Ayame asked grabbing the girls shoulders.

"I'm in second place on the results with 35 Villain points and 65 rescue points! It was tough, but I did everything I could."

"I knew you could do it," she said hugging her once again, "I've got a gift for you then," she then stood up and walked to an empty pot, "I was hoping to give it to you on a special occasion," she then put her hand over the pot and her hand glew with a green aura, "But this seems really special to celebrate," some flowers started to bloom.

'Ayame's quirk is being able to bloom any type of plant she wants. She has to know the name and how it looks so it could work though, along with a real color that it can be. She is practically a plant dictionary or encyclopedia. She never wanted to be a hero and wanted to bring smiles to peoples' faces with her quirk instead, even though her parents wanted her to become a Pro Hero like her older brother, who I still have yet to meet. She then became a florist and she is the most popular one in the city because of how beautiful her plants are. If she uses it too much she can become exhausted and almost pass out if it's too much. She can also revive dead plants, but depending on the size and how much it affects how much energy is taken away from her.'

Once the glow faded some Calla Lilys were there each a different color.

"Here, I want you to have this," she handed her the pot of flowers.

"No, there's no way I can take this. They're too beautiful to be with me."

"Nonsense. I want you to have this. They show my gratitude for how you've been helping me out, a celebration for getting into U.A., and" she smiled, "For letting me be in your life to the point I'm almost a mother to you."

(Y/n) blushed surprised.

"It's rather rude to reject a present like this," Shadow mocked.

Ayame chuckled as (y/n) blushed in embarrassment.