1

Shower. Wash face. Pajamas. Brush teeth. Climb in bed. Read. Seokjin felt completely refreshed and prepared for his first day of his second year of college. All he needed was a good night's sleep, and all would be good in the world. He marked his place in his book and set it on the bedside table, turning the lamp off and snuggling into his blanket. He shut his eyes and began to doze off, almost succumbing to the darkness, and then a certain series of noises brought him back to reality.

It started with an odd squeaking sound. Seokjin could have ignored that and gone to sleep anyway, but then the moans started. "Oh, Yoongi~" Seokjin's eyes shot open and he felt his face heat up as he realized his roommate had his 'friend' over. When the sound of Yoongi's headboard banging against the wall started, Seokjin grabbed his pillow and shoved it over his head, attempting to block the sounds out so he could sleep peacefully.

Considering the fact that he exited his bedroom the next morning with heavy bags under his eyes while yawning every few seconds, it was safe to say that he did not get that sleep. He shuffled towards their kitchenette but froze in his tracks as he saw Yoongi in the middle of a makeout session with Jimin.

Yoongi had met Jimin about six months earlier when the now freshman was visiting the campus to learn more about their dance program. Apparently, Yoongi had offered Jimin a 'private tour', but Seokjin still wasn't completely sure what Yoongi had meant by that. Now Jimin was perched on their counter, legs wrapped around Yoongi and fingers threaded through the brunette's hair. Seokjin felt his cheeks and ears burning at the sight and awkwardly shuffled into the area, attempting to ignore them so as to not disturb them as he got himself some breakfast. He looked through the fridge but couldn't find the eggs. Confused, he looked around and finally saw the carton sitting on the counter, various vegetables and a bowl with what looked like beaten eggs sitting next to it. Seokjin realized that the still lip locked pair must have been making breakfast before getting...distracted. The sound of him closing the refrigerator door is what caused them to pull apart and realize that they had company. "Oh, hey, Jin~" Yoongi greeted casually, as if he didn't notice how flustered his roommate was.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked, sounding concerned. "You look really red~"

Seokjin just grabbed two eggs to hard boil as Yoongi answered for him. "He's just really pure." Jimin nodded in understanding.

"And you tainted my sleep last night~" Seokjin finally said as he grabbed a piece of bread to pop in the toaster. "I doubt I'll be able to stay awake through my classes today."

Yoongi shrugged, moving closer to Jimin and tightening his grip on the younger male. "You shouldn't have signed up for a 7:30 class."

Seokjin glared at him as he waited for his toast and eggs to be done. "I told you a million times-"

"You didn't have a choice, yeah yeah yeah." Yoongi waved him off, leaning in to press his lips to Jimin's neck.

Seokjin felt his skin burn even more at the display. "Can you please stop that?"

Jimin, understanding why the older male was uncomfortable, pushed Yoongi away. "Yeah, you're supposed to be making me an omelet." Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes and moved back to the forgotten ingredients and continued to prepare the egg mixture. "And hurry up, I still have to go back to my dorm to shower and get my stuff before my first class." Yoongi grumbled in response and Jimin looked back up at Seokjin, who was awkwardly spreading butter on his toast, as he never knew how to act around Jimin since he knew just what the younger male and his roommate got up to on a regular basis. "So, why didn't you get a choice for your first class?"

"I was late registering," was all Seokjin said, not wanting to get into too much personal detail with Jimin. "Not many options." Seokjin finished up his breakfast and went back to his room to finish getting ready. He just threw on a pair of jeans and a hoodie and opted not to wear his contacts, too tired to attempt to look good on his first day of class. Once he was ready, he shouldered his backpack and left his room, once again met with Yoongi and Jimin in a heated makeout session, this time on their couch with a half-eaten omelet left forgotten on the coffee table. Cheeks bright red, Seokjin ran out of the apartment, not slowing down until he was completely out of the building.

Once Seokjin arrived in the lecture hall, he picked a seat close to the front, but still a few rows back to be his spot for the semester. He pulled out his laptop and immediately began looking through his social media in an attempt to keep himself awake while he waited for the class to start. When there was about five minutes left, the seat to his right became occupied. Seokjin glanced over and almost choked on air at the sight of the man next to him. He was just wearing a simple baseball tee and a pair of rolled jeans, a baseball cap on his head, but Seokjin still thought he was one of, if not the most, attractive men he had seen on campus. The man looked over and gave him a small smile, causing him to blush and look back at his laptop screen, not missing the small chuckle Mr. Dimples, as Seokjin was now mentally calling him, let out.

Finally, their professor appeared and started tapping away at the computer, most likely pulling up the first day PowerPoint. "Hello, everyone, I am Professor Chu," he introduced himself, using the remote to turn on the projector. "And welcome to History and Theory of Human Sexuality." Seokjin's head shot up and he tensed as he heard for the first time what the random class he had been placed in was. "In this class we will cover everything from sexual orientation to, you guessed it, kinks and fetishes, both common and uncommon." A few laughs rang throughout the lecture hall, but Seokjin did not find anything amusing about this situation. Instead, he slowly raised his hood to cover up his now red ears and buried his face in his hands to hide his blushing cheeks, hoping no one else in the class had noticed how embarrassed he now was.

Little did he know that Mr. Dimples was looking at him in curiosity, completely intrigued by his behavior.

😉

Yoongi cackled with laughter, nearly falling off of the barstool from how much his body was shaking. "Wait, you're taking a class about sex?!" Seokjin's face burned as he stirred the mixture he was planning to pour over the salmon he was baking for the two of them to have for lunch. A part of him was convinced Yoongi only wanted him as a roommate so that he would cook for him. Not that he was complaining, as he was a food science major. "You're literally the most innocent person I know!"

"I didn't know that's what the class was!" Seokjin defended himself as he finished up prepping the fish, placing it in the oven soon after. "I was so late registering that this class was the only option and I never bothered to look it up or see what it was because I didn't see the point when I didn't have a choice!"

Yoongi tried to hold in his laughter but failed as a few chuckles continued to slip out. "How are you even going to survive?" Seokjin shrugged as he joined Yoongi at the bar counter that separated the kitchenette from the living room. "Do you even know the difference between a kink and a fetish?" Seokjin had already told him exactly what Professor Chu had said in his introduction.

He just looked at Yoongi in confusion. "Are they not just parts of...sex?" Seokjin had whispered that word, as if afraid of what would happen from him saying it out loud, which earned him a small eyeroll from Yoongi. "Is there a difference?"

Yoongi just pat him on the back. "Good luck. You're gonna need it." Seokjin sputtered, trying to come up with a response, but failed to as Yoongi left to go to the bathroom.