Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

I get up and sit on my chair as I watch Ney get up and gather up the dishes. Davi had gone upstairs to pack a little backpack because I didn't plan to stay in this house all day. We were going over to my house instead. // Once Neymar finishes the dishes we go upstairs to change and get ready. I put on some of his sweats and his Barça jersey since my clothes from yesterday were too formal. I get out and go to Davi's room. He's sitting on his little bean bag chair putting on his sandals. He's changed and even has his backpack on.

"Almost ready?" I ask

"Yes Gigi."

I nod and walk out.

"Neymar Jr, vas a llegar tarde, apurate no?" I say in Spanish and he runs out of his closet, ready with his training bag.

"I'm not fluent in Spanish but I'm sure you said that you love how my butt looks in soccer shorts." He smirks, smacking my butt as he walks past me.

I follow him out and down the stairs,

"Davi Lucca, we're leaving!!" He shouts

After a while, Davi runs down the stairs with his few curls bouncing as he runs. We go outside and hop in the car. // When we get to my house, Neymar thanks me a thousand more times and gives me plenty of kisses, which ended up grossing Davi out.

"Por favor se comportar davi lucca. fazer o que ela diz e estar no seu melhor comportamento." Neymar says as Davi gives him a goodbye kiss. ((*I use google translate for the Portuguese so if it doesn't make sense sorry.))

After what seems forever, Davi and I get out of the car and walk up to the door. We get into the house and I hear Neymar's car peel out, down the rode. I check outside and she's Marc's car was still in the drive way. This dude is going to be late! I turn on the tv and luckily the Ninja Turtles are on. Davi sits on the couch and I run down the stairs and into Marc's room.

"Marc, levantate! Ya es tarde, tienes enternamiento hora!" I say shaking him.

He jumps up and runs to the restroom. I laugh at his worried face and just walk downstairs and join Davi who is now playing with the toys he brought. Since he seems to be doing fine I walked to the kitchen and cleaned it up a bit since our maid had the day off today. As I'm cleaning the counter I see marc running down the stairs and being shocked at the sight of Davi.

"What's he doing here?" He asks.

"I'm watching him." I say smiling.

"Hola Davi! I'm Marc. I play with your daddy." Marc says sticking out his hand so Davi can shake it.

"Hi Marc..." Davi says shaking his hand, very shyly.

Marc gives me a weird look and comes into the kitchen to get some type of quick snack.

"Okay I'm leaving. Bye G, love you. Bye Davi! See you later champ." He says and walks out.

I finish cleaning and go back and sit with Davi.

"What do you want to do Davi?"

"Can we go to the park!!?" He asks.

"Ummm, I don't see why not! Let me shower and change and I'll be back okay? But you come upstairs and play in my room so you're closer."

He nods and we jog up the stairs. I lead him to my room and sit him down on the bed and turn on the tv. I get my clothes and run into my bathroom to take a quick shower. I get out and put on Capri's, a Coral shirt with embroidery and white sandals. I put my hair In a bun and walk out to my room.

"Ready Davi?!"

"Yeah!!" He says jumping up on the bed.

We head out and I buckle him in the backseat. I get into the car and we leave. As we drove, we passed Camp Nou.