THREE

We are never trapped unless we choose to be.

~

With a faint click, the door to Neal's apartment is unlocked and opened. Mozzie is seen on the other side, moving aside to let Kira in. After he closes the door, Kira turns to him and hands him a warm cup of tea, "Honey Lemon Tea, as requested."

Mozzie takes it with a kind smile, "Why, thank you." Kira shrugs off her jacket and hangs it up. Mozzie starts towards the dining table where Neal sits, but pauses and gives Kira a doubtful look, "No sugar?"

Kira turns around to him with a slight scoff, "Moz, it's me."

"Right." Mozzie nods and takes a sip of his tea while he sits at the dining table next to Neal. "To bring you up to speed, there's an aquarium hosting an auction tonight."

"Okay." Kira nods and walks over, sitting across from Neal and next to Mozzie, who continues, "Now, the aquarium has a glass container where Edmund Stone's pocket watch is sitting. This pocket watch was on the Titanic when it sank and stopped ticking at 2:16, which is said to be the exact moment Stone landed in the Atlantic," Mozzie waves his hand, "but no one's really sure on that."

Kira chuckles slightly and shrugs, "This is gonna be easy."

Neal lifts his hand, "Just wait."

Kira's smile drops and her eyes dart between both Neal and Mozzie, "There's a catch?" She raises her eyebrows.

Mozzie shares a glance at Neal. Neal leans forward with a shine in his eyes, "It's in a fish tank."

Kira's eyebrows knit together. She leans back with a slightly puzzled expression, "So, we're robbing a fish tank?"

Who the hell hides a pocket watch in a fish tank?

Neal hums in answer. "Okay." Kira glances at the two men before her, "What's our play?" Neal and Mozzie exchange, humorous, knowing glances.

Kira whistles to herself as her boots squeak against the ground while she walks, pushing her cleaning cart around. She wore a janitor's jumpsuit. Loud music filled her ears through her earbuds as she was currently listening to "Busted" by The Black Keys. Her hair was tied in a messy bun and was covered by her black cap. As she comes across a checkpoint, she eyes the guard warily, but passes through.

A hand grabs her arm roughly, making her stop and turn around. She lifts her eyebrows when she sees the guard. Pulling her earbuds out, Kira apologizes, "I'm sorry, did you say something?"

"I need to see your I.D.." The guard repeats.

"Oh." Kira looks down and begins patting her jumpsuit, "I am so sorry." She groans, "Where is it?" Finally reaching into a pocket, she finds it and she smiles in relief, "Oh, I got it. Here it is." Kira lifts it to the guard with a kind smile. He nods briefly, "You're good to go."

"Thank you." Kira places her I.D. back in her pocket, then lifts her earbud back into her ear. Her whistling continues when she walks again, pushing her cleaning cart in front of her. Kira turns a corner and then stops. She takes a sigh when she grabs a broom from her cart and pretends to sweep. Lifting her arm to her face, she looks at the time to conclude that Mozzie should be coming out any time now.