Falling Hard - IV.

Start from the beginning

"Nothing much. I know this is weird but my friends are trying to smoke and I was wondering if—"

"Yeah, slide through and I gotcha." He interrupted. He usually didn't do his work like this, but he was feeling her so she got special treatment.

"Can you send me your address?"

He nodded, "My homie Li is going to text it to you. I can't send my shit. The feds watching."

She laughed, but he was very serious. The police was on him tough which is why he never did his dirty work. He left that to his workers.

They ended the call and soon after, she was receiving a text message with his current location. The time said it was 22 minutes away. She cringed a little but didn't too much care since her tank was full.

The girls got dressed out of their pajamas and into their regular clothing. Soon as they hopped in her car, Kelly began bombarding her with questions.

"So you talk to this Hov guy now?" She asked as Beyoncé drove.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes, not trying to hide the fact that Kelly annoyed her. "We don't talk. That was my first time ever using his number."

"Hmm," Nicki smirked, "Probably won't be the last."

Kelly looked back at Nicki in the passenger seat in disgust, "So you think it's okay for her to associate with him? He's trash! He's not even cute."

"To you," Beyoncé scoffed, "He haven't done anything to me or you Kelly. I don't even know him like that to judge him. He may be the sweetest guy ever."

"He'll be sweet because he want your pussy."

Nicki chuckled and looked at Beyoncé in the driver seat, "Bey, just explore. If he feeling you, I say go for it."

Kelly rolled her eyes, "He's friends with her boo Colin."

That alone made Beyoncé sigh heavily. She was tired of hearing that. Yeah she liked Colin, but nothing was set in stone. She was more than sure that he was fucking around with other girls so she wasn't going to claim him. She learned her lesson with that.

After paying the $2 toll bridge fee, they made it their destination quicker than they thought. Beyoncé parked her car in the long driveway before cutting the car off.

"Do y'all want me to just go in by myself or–?" She began to ask. When she heard their doors open, she figured they would be going in with her.

"I don't know him like that for you to be going by yourself." Nicki mumbled, more so to herself. They never went places without one another, which is why she didn't know why Beyoncé would ask such a question.

They walked to the front door with Beyoncé leading the way. She took a couple of seconds to get herself together before knocking on the door.

"This a big ass house," Kelly mumbled, "He probably rob banks or something for a living."

Nicki laughed and shook her head, "Bitch he sell drugs."

"They don't make money like this though."

Beyoncé once again rolled her eyes. Thankfully she didn't have to say anything because the door opened and they were met with the girl name Li that she met the first time.

"Hey boo," Li said, "Y'all come in."

They walked in, completely taken back by the decor of the home. Beyoncé laughed at their facial expression because it was the same look she had on her face when she first visited with Colin.