③⑥

Before we start- HOLY FICKETY FRACKLE.

HoW iS thIs poSSIble?!? Thank ya'll sO muCh- I loVe y'all tOo muCh uGh

On top of that we reached #3 in Saiki! WoohOoo!

Sadly the story is coming to a close. Who knows? Maybe there will be a sequel at some point? :3

 Who knows? Maybe there will be a sequel at some point? :3

Have a sneaker peaker
Enjoy le chapter!
_

"Mom?!"

Kusuo looked at Aika standing there in shock, the two standing there. The tension in the room was high. It broke when the teenager broke down in tears, running to her mother.

"Fuck it I can't be mad..." she wrapped her frail arms around the woman.

"How do-"
"I've been looking in the attic... when he was at work.."

Mrs Kumeraka hugged her tight.

_

"A-America?!?" Aika yelled, but more in a sad tone. Mrs Kumeraka gave her a frown.
"I'm sorry.."
"B-But..." She looked at Kusuo who hasn't moved since her mom came in.

"I-I..." she looked back at her mom.

Mrs Kumeraka frowned. "We have to get going soon.. we don't want to miss our flight.."

Aika went over to Kusuo, hugging him tight. He hugged her back, frowning.

"I'm sorry, Aika." Aika looked back at him, her face now full of tears. "Promise you will visit..??"

Kusuo gave her a small smile. "Of course."

And as quick as her mother came, it was time for Aika to go to America. With her small bag in hand, she walked outside to the Uber waiting for them to bring the two to the air port.

She reached for the door handle, but her hand froze. Aika sighed, and ran back over to the door where Kusuo was standing, pressing her lips on his.

He kissed back. She pulled away, looking sad. "Bye, Kusuo..."
"Goodbye, Aika..."

-

And with that she was off to America by air.

'I love you Aika..'

_