①⑨

Aika happily sipped on her bubble tea as Saiki lead her through the streets. It was dark, and Aika had no issue on not being home, and didn't care.

Saiki looked at Aika with a worried expression, but Aika ignored it, pretending to do something on her phone to avoid his gaze.

'Are you ok?'

Aika looked up at him, then back to her bubble tea, turning off her phone what was opened to her home screen.

'Why wouldn't I be?'

Saiki looked at her and sighed.

'I meant about going home, you can stay at my house if you want. My parents wouldn't care.'

Aika smiled up softly at him, the looking back down at her feet taking a step, then another step continuously.

'That would be nice, better than going home..'

Saiki smiled slightly, but it disappeared as he moved is gaze forward, as if now his quest was changed to getting them home.

Aika stared at her feet. Her legs were bare it it was starting to get a little chilly. But thankfully enough, Saiki had led the two to his home.

She followed Saiki inside, still holding on to the empty bubble tea cup. Saiki has finished his at the shop before they left. Aika was slow with eating and drinking.

Saiki froze seeing a woman at the end of the hall.

"Ku! You're home! And you have Aika with you too~!"

Saiki rolled his eyes. It was his mom.

"Yes. Aika is spending the night because her house is too far away for her to walk or take a train this late."

Saiki's mom smiled.
"Of course! I'll be sleeping if you need me.." She had said, yawning in the middle of her sentence.

Saiki's mom smiled, walking upstairs. Saiki took Aika's empty cup, tossing it in the kitchens trash, and brought Aika to his room.

'I'll sleep on the floor, and you can have the bed.'

Aika looked at him as he gathered blankets to sleep with.

'You don't have too...'

Saiki ignores her, and tossed her a shirt of his.

'You can sleep in that also. And yes, you will sleep in my bed.'

Aika blushes as he already was laying down on his floor, his back facing her.

'You can get changed I won't look, I'm not a perv like other people.'

Aika, still blushing, giggled at his remark slightly, remembering one of Saiki's friends.

She quickly changed out of her uniform and put Saiki's shirt. It was like a night gown on her.

Saiki snapped his fingers as Aika laid down in his bed, making the lights go off.

'Good night Saiki...'

'Good night Aika.'

'I love you.'

_