❸⓪

Kusuo found himself running around a corner to Aika's house. He had teleported close enough to his limit, but he had to save energy because of the volcano, as to it was suppose to erupt in a week.

He stopped dead in his tracks. She was sitting in the yard, sobbing.

☆彡

Aika sat in the yard sobbing. She couldn't move without pain shooting throughout her.

She heard footsteps and looked over her shoulder, seeing her pink haired boyfriend running at her.

She closed her eyes, holding her leg tightly. Blood gushed out of her thigh from landing on a large branch on the way down.

Why was that tree so high?

"Aika!!" Kusuo shouted running to her side.

He examined her wounds, and frowned.

She looked at him, and he seemed to be questioning himself.

He closed his eyes, placing his hand on her largest wound, and it glowed, healing.

She took her hand off of it, and sobbed, holding her face in her hands. She felt Kusuo grab her shoulders, hugging her.

She sniffed, mumbling. "My dad kicked me out.."

Kusuo frowned. "We will think of something Aika..."
"I hope-" she turned her head. Hearing her front door open.

"Hide."
"But-"
"I said hide!" Aika whisper shouted.

Kusuo sighed, running into the bushes.

Aika's father walked across the lawn, toward Aika. Stopping in front of her, he grabbed her arm, pulling her up towards him.

Without a word, she was being dragged inside.

Inside, trying to fight back, Aika was thrown into her room.

Aika screamed and picked up her small wooden chair and threw it at the door, aimed at her father before he shut the door.

She fell to the floor and cried. Hot tears streamed down her face.

"Are you done throwing chairs, bitch."

Aika frowned, not answering.

He opened the door.

"I'm giving you a second chance, but we are setting some ground rules."

Aika looked at him cautiously.

"If I see you interacting with any person unless NECESSARY, then we have some bad news. Got it?"

Aika stayed silent, whimpering in the corner as he walked closer, anger spread across his face.

"I said- GOT IT?!" Aika nodded, and her father grunted, walking out of her room, slamming and locking the door.

Aika curled up against the wall, hiding her face in her knees.

She just wanted this year to be over with.

_