❶❽

'Will you go on a date with me?'

Aika looked at him as if he were joking, but his facial features were calm and not faked, even though Saiki was frowning half the time.

'I...'

She stopped for a moment, until-

"Saiki-Kun~!"

Of course Teruhashi has to spoil the moment. Teruhashi ran up to them.

"Hey g-guys! I was wondering if tomorrow you two wanting to go shopping and go to the arcade and stuff! I know I haven't been fair to Sadashi lately, so I was trying to make up for it!" Teruhashi smiled at them brightly.

Aika looked at Saiki.
'I don't know-'

Aika pushed Saiki out of the way, and nodded gratefully at Teruhashi, making Teruhashi smile even bigger.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you!! I'll meet you guys around the town square! Oh! And Meras going to be coming too! Chiyo can't make it.. I'll cya later!"

Teruhashi ran off.

☆彡

Saiki looked at Aika and Aika looked down.
'Sorry. She seemed so genuine, and I'm trying to make her NOT hate me..'

Saiki frowned sadly, because he knew that was the truth, and that she was right.

Aika looked at the sky becoming dark.
'It's getting late...'

'Then how about that date?'

Aika smiled up and him, and took his hand.
'Then its a date.'

Saiki smiled down at her, and they walked out of the park, hand in hand.

☆彡

Aika looked at Saiki curiously as he led her down the street.
'Where we goin?'

'It's a surprise.'

Aika frowned.
'I hate surprises.'
'Good thing we are here then.'

Aika looked at the building they were standing in front of, and gasped.

'Bubble Tea?!'

'You've never had it?'

Aika shook her head.
'Nope! Never could.'

So Saiki smiled.
'Then today's your lucky day.'

_