②⑦

Ok before we start- FREAKING 200 VOTTESSSS!?!?
This is CwAZy mAn!!
LOoK oUt woRld DiRts gUnna bE fAmOus

. . .

Ok in all seriousness, thank you all. We got 4K reads and 237 votes right now. I can't believe it.
This wouldn't be a great book if I didn't have inspiration, and that's the people reading it.

I MUST FEED THE CHILDREN.
Enjoy the chapter!!
(and thank you again) 🐀🐁

Kusuo walked up the tall staircase that led to the schools roof. He had teleported there because why walk?

He wasn't surprised, seeing Teruhashi leaning against the edge of the roof, obviously showing some, skin, wearing tight, small, booty shorts.

"What." Teruhashi turned around, blushing intensely. "Oh! Saiki~!"

Kusuo tolled his eyes. "What."

Teruhashi walked over to him, in an also very, revealing shirt.

"I-I wanted to ask..."

Kusuo let out a silent sigh, waiting for her to stop looking down at her shoes.

"D-Do you like me??"
'He hasn't even said "Oh Wow" Yet!! Surly my attire would make him say it!'

'Good Greif.'

"No."

Teruhashi jumped in surprise, dropping her act.

"WhAaaTt?! This can't be happening!! Someone doesn't like me?!? How is this even possible?!?"

Kusuo sighed, shrugged, and left Teruhashi yelling at herself on the school rooftop.

☆彡

Aika groaned, sitting up from her rough sleep. She hasn't been able to get a good sleep nowadays. She has been cursed to be miserable.

As she rubbed her eyes, Kusuos room door opened, revealing Kusuo. Aika smiled, and Kusuo sat on his bed next to her.

"Hey bubby.." She whispered, laying her head on his arm. He chuckled.

"That's a new one."

She mumbled something Kusuo couldn't here, eventually falling asleep on his shoulder.

"How long can a girl sleep?"

☆彡

It was the weekend in the Saiki household, and it was morning breakfast.

"Kusuo dear, will you pass your mother that plate?"
"Kusuo turn this shoe into a BLT for me?"
"Kusuo can you run to the store quick? I forgot cheese!"

Kusuo this, Kusuo that, when does he get a break??

Aika sat cautiously next to Kusuo from all the commotion, pots and pans smashing, the water running for 10 minutes straight, the sizzling of the pan on the stove, when does everything go silent in this household?

"Breakfast is served!"

Aika walked into their dining room and sat down at their table on a comfortable pillow. Kusuo sat right next to her.

"Aika do you like Bacon?" Aika shrugged. Kusuo just grabbed the plate of bacon from his mother and put one on her plate.

"You have never had Bacon?" She shook her head. "I've never made it..." she whispered.

Kusuo frowned. "Eat it."
"W-What is it?"
"Just eat it."

Aika took the piece of fried meat, and placed it in her mouth, biting it, and was never the same.

Basically she ate all the bacon.

_