'You know I can manage!'
'Oh really? You couldn't even walk to your shoe locker after school.'
'I-I, ugh!'
'I win.'

Aika was scared. She didn't want Saiki to come to her house. Her father wouldn't like it.

Saiki wrapped his arm around her waist and Aika sighed, wrapping her arm around his shoulder.

Walking out of the school they got weird looks, but they were immediately replaced with pitiful looks seeing Aika limping.

'Why is her house so far away? We could've taken a train.' Saiki thought to himself. He looked over at Aika who was wincing with every step.

Saiki wished he could help, for some reason, most of his powers don't work on her, and she isn't Physic. He already looked into it.

After a long walk, Aika pointed at a house.
'Y-you can go home now! I can manage the rest...'
'No you can't.'
'Hey!!'

Saiki dragged her down the path to her front door, and opened it.

'Ok ok, now you can really go home!'
'I'll stay a bit longer.'
'Argh!'

Saiki chuckled to himself, until he saw a large man down the hallway.

"Who are you? And what are you doing with my daughter??"
"My apologies, your daughter got beat up at school and I helped her walk home."

"And who are you?"
"Saiki Kusuo."

Her dad gave him a look.

"You can leave now."

'Geez her dad isn't very nice.'

Aika looked at him sadly, as if now she wanted him to stay.

"I'll be leaving now Mr. Sadashi, Cya tomorrow Aika." Saiki left.

Not really, Saiki hid in their bushes. Don't get him wrong, it's kinda creepy. But he wanted to see why she was getting all those bruises, even if it meant he stayed up all night till morning.

☆彡

[A]

"Now go to bed you useless hag!!" Aika's eyes were dotted with tears, her face bruised more than before.

And she ran, right up the stairs, and locked her bedroom door.

So now she sat against her bed, trying to hide her tears.

Aika heard her fathers footsteps coming to her room.
"Unlock this door now and your punishment won't be as bad."

She quickly got up, unlocking the door and stepping back quickly.

"I can't believe you are friends with a boy!!!" He yelled, slamming the door open.

He walked in front of her, slapping her face, making Aika fall to the floor.

"You're my girl! And only mine!! You don't want to be a disaster like your sister now do you??"

Aika's lip quivered, she wished she could talk so badly. She would fight back.

But she couldn't.
She was powerless.
With her dad at the helm, forget surviving.

Saiki on the other hand, was not having this.

_