③④

"POLICE! OPEN UP!!" The doors shook as the "police" hit the doors hard with their fist.

Aika sat up in her room in the corner. Her dad entered. "Did you call them?"

"N-No-"

He grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, yelling.
"DID YOU CALL THEM?!"

"NO!!"

Aika's dad just huffed, throwing her forcefully back onto the ground.

"Stay here." He grumbled as he heard the front door break off its hinges. He shut the door as he went down stairs.

Aika heard muffled voices.

"Sir you are under arrest for domestic violence and sexual abuse of youth." She heard yelling, then footsteps coming up the stairs.

The door swung open, revealing two police officers holding up guns, but lowered them, seeing Aika on the floor.

"Everything's going to be ok, your father has been arrested."

Aika just started to cry, tears of sadness and tears of joy.

The officers helped her out of the house, and outside she saw a pinked haired boy through her teary eyes.

She just smiled, running up to him. She wrapped her arms around his torso.

☆彡

"Hey Aika." Kusuo chuckled, hugging her back.
"Did you-"
"I didn't want to keep seeing you in your window."

He connected his lips with hers for a few seconds.

"You are going to have to go with the police for a little while. We will be picking you up from there with a little surprise."

Aika frowned. "I hate surprises." Kusuo chuckled at her child like actions.

"Now go, you're keeping them waiting." He smiled as she also smiled. Smiled a real smile. He could tell it wasn't just plastered on anymore.

She pecked his cheek quickly before going in the back of the police car, driving away.

With that he teleported home.

"Kusuo! I just finished the cake!! Also can you help your mother hang up these banners? Your father is too busy apparently." She grumbled at the thought of dad.

'Good grief not again.'

"Sure."

After hanging up a few banners and quickly blowing up some balloons, the surprise party was finished.

"You know Ku, I was scared for you to have a girlfriend. Honestly thought you would never have one."

"Really mom."

"But, you have proven your mother wrong once again. Aika is so happy with you, and you are happy with her. She is honestly like another daughter to me."

Kusuo nodded at his mother's statement, looking at what they had just set up for Aika. Party streamers were everywhere, there was also a cake, and balloons. Some confetti along the lines.

"It's sad she will be moving away though..."
"She doesn't know yet, mom. Please keep it quiet until then."

"Oh! You mean when her moms coming-" Kusuos father broke into the conversation But was immediately cut off.

"SHHHHH!" Mother Saiki shushed loudly, slapping him.

"Ow!"

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Everyone get ready!"

Kusuo went to open the door. Opening it, he saw Aika smiling. Her hair was down and she was in a different outfit than before. Probably because she looked like a homeless person before.

"Hi-"

"SURPRISE!!" Aika jumped as Kusuo let her in, seeing his parents jumping up and down.

☆彡

Aika smiled as Kusuo closed the door.

"Is this for me?" She spoke quietly.
"Yes! We wanted you to have a party!" Kusuos mom yelled as his father started to blast some music.

"HONEY TURN IT DOWN!"
"TURN IT AROUND?"
"NO! TURN IT DOWN!!"
"I CANT UNDERSTAND A WORD YOUR SAYING, DEAR!"

"Good grief."

Aika heard his thought, and giggled, slightly plugging her ears due to the noise.

_