②③

Aika sat in Kusuo's room the next day.

"You are not going to school."

Aika frowned. Kusuo wasn't even allowing her to just think to him, so he felt needed to talk as well.

"We need to get you talking, and I know something's off also, because you were limping when you came here."

Aika sighed, pulling up her pant leg, showing a large cut on her right calf. As if without hesitation, Kusuo began healing it.

"Kusuo, y-you don't need to.." she whispered. He gave her a "Shut up" kind of look. So Aika stayed silent, slightly blushing.

After a few moments, Aika looked at her leg, and the cut was gone.

"How did you get that anyways?"

Aika's tears began to trickle down her cheeks.

☆彡

"I-I did what you said...." she whispered.

Kusuo looked at her curiously. Aika wiped her tears. "I fought back..."

Kusuo's expression turned from curious to shocked. He stood up, sitting next to Aika.

"H-He pushed me down the s-stairs..."

Kusuo wrapped his arms around her, and she silently cried.

"We will figure this out, ok?"

But Kusuo didn't know what to do. They were in their last year, but he kept turning back time to keep that volcano in check, which meant she was still in square one, still with her father.

Maybe this year, just maybe.

Maybe he can get rid of the volcano, using whatever he can.

He will use whatever he can, if it saves Aika from her father, he would.

Sorry for the short chapter!! It will be getting better I promise!

Comment thoughts or suggestions and I'll cya later!

Baiii!