My Heart Is More Torn Than That Letter

Start from the beginning

********************************** 

Jee POV 

Being tired and hungry I still push myself to go and visit Tiew's orphanage and mum, I really didn't want to go but I knew that the children had been looking forward to seeing me all month and it would be such a shame to turn them down and I mean they are all such nice children. When I finally reach the mansion sized house, I knock on the door and almost instantly I hear a loud thundering through the other side and the door opens to bunch of children eagerly talking and shouting questions at me.

"Hello Khun Jee", "Have you bought us some toys?", "Can you play a game with us Khun Jee?"

I signal them to be quiet by placing my finger of my lips and surprisingly they obey. 

"ok children I have bought you all some toys but you have to be quiet so that Ma doesn't find out ok,"

With full anticipation the children nod their heads and start grabbing bags with contains the toys for them when all of them have received their toys, they start playing with them. After a few minutes of all the children playing with toys, Tiew's mum walks in and shocked at everyone playing with all these toys she makes all the children thank me for the toys and sits down with me to talk.

"thank you so much for all these toys Khun Jee all the children appreciate them so much,"

"it's fine Ma, these children are like my own so you have nothing to worry about,"

When me and ma finish talking about everything we possibly could, the children grab our hand and lead us outside to follow them. The children lead us to the into the backyard, where the chicken coop and start to grab the chickens eggs. When all the chicken eggs have been retrieved they place them in a basket and give them to me.

"Khun Jee please take these eggs from us as a gift for your kindness?"

I shake my head, "thank you so much children but I really cant take them from you," 

Like I didn't say anything at all, the children ignore me and place the basket in my hand and run of to continue playing. Just as I was about to shout out to the kids, Ma interferes.

"Jee please take the eggs, don't reject them, this mean a lot to the kids,"

"ok Ma, if you say so."

I put the eggs down and say to Ma,

"Ma, do you mind if I go to bath room?"

"no of course not Jee, take your time,"

Just as turned around Ma called me,

"Jee while your coming back from the bathroom can you take a quick stop in our library to grab a book from,"

"Yes, ok Ma" 

After I had gone to the bathroom, I headed to the library to retrieve a book at Ma told me to do so. When I reached the library, I grabbed a book that I thought Ya would like but before I could leave I stumbled across a box the box contained pieces of paper that seemed like letters. At this point the sensible thing to would've been to just ignore the bus on continue on, but because curiosity got the better of me I picked up the letter and started reading. 

Dear Sathit, 

It has been a long time since we have talked, but I just wanted to remind you that I definitely haven't forgotten about you. You are the love of my life and one day I am planning to marry you when you finish law school. I am an empty book and you are the pencil that writes in it, fulfills the books and makes it not empty inside....

Before I could continue reading the letter I heard a voice shouting at me,

"Jee what are you doing?"

It was Sathit, why was he here? I mean out of the all the times that he has showed up for no reason this was the worst. Just looking at Sathits face I knew he would never forgive me for this, I mean he has no reason to, I've already killed his girlfriend and now I am snooping around his girlfriends house and reading her personal notes. 

I try to hide the letter but it was too late, Sathit had noticed and he immediately came rushing to me, he attempted to snatch the letter out my hand but because my grip on the letter he ended up ripping the letter into two pieces. Shocked and startled at what just happened he drops the ripped the letter and grabs my shoulders. 

"what are you doing here Jee?"

"I was just grabbing a..."

"why don't you just get out of my life, you have already killed my girlfriend now you want to destroy the last of her that I have, seriously?"

A small tear starts to form on Sathits face and to wipe it off he lets go of me. Knowing that I should probably leave, I grab the door to exit but quickly Sathit grabs onto me.

"where do you think your going? you have to repay for what you've done,"

Using his might he pushes me in the corner of the door leaving an open cut on my forehead. Though I knew that I was bleeding I started shouting at Sathit.

"Khun Sathit stop this! I did not intend to rip your letter and in fact you were the one who ripped letter so stop putting all your anger on me,"

Immediately after saying those words, I exit the room leaving Sathit confused and angry.

OMG finally I have finished this chapter, it has taken me so long to and I apologise for the lateness. This chapter has almost 2000 words so I would really appreciate if you guys make sure to vote. Thank you so much to JennyQuio5 for following me. Shout out to amruthasadhana and ineedsubtatetles for voting on this story and user71383955 for adding this story to their reading list. Last but not least I would like to acknowledge pulipatilakshmi for voting on every chapter of this story and following me you have shown everyone what a true active user is and I do not know how much I can thank you.