A Phone Call Can Change Everything

Sathit POV

I meet Jeerawat in the place where she told me, the memorial near the place where Tiew's funeral was held. I had mixed feeling about what I was attempting to do, I felt excited that I would finally get what I wanted, Tiew would finally get her justice but then I was also worried about why Jee suddenly decided  to do this, I was curious to know and anxious to hear her answer. 

When I reach the memorial, I park the car in the parking and walk to the statue, I wait there for about fifteen minutes when Jee's BMW also comes striding in with her giant light and loud engine, see her car I can just imagine how Tiew felt a few seconds before she got flattened to her death. When Jee walks out the car she gives the me, "so I'm hear look," before she was about the say anything, I cut in and say,

"why are you doing this, why suddenly decide to tell me what happened?"

"look I just don't want to drown to my death again, ok?"

"no, I can see in your eyes there's another reason, tell me,"

"look, you wanted the truth,"

"indeed I did, so tell me on the 23rd of September at 6:37pm why, how and where  did you plunge into Tiew with your car causing her die?"

"On the 23rd of September at 6:37pm I..."

She was about to tell me when her phone started ringing,

"hurry up and pick up the phone or cut it," 

"sorry I have to take it,"

She picked the phone and started talking to someone, but in a whisper so I couldn't really hear what she was going to say.

Jee POV 

I was so close to spitting out everything but then suddenly I got a phone form a private number, even though I was in the middle of something I decided to pick the phone call up,

"hello who is this,"

"Jee, it's me your driver,"

"oh khun Pete, I am a bit busy right now so I'll call you later..."

"no wait,  Jee, I heard you were going to tell khun Sathit about everything that happened,"

"yes Pete I am,"

"please don't do that Jee, if you do, I will go to jail for false statements and incorrect information and other things and then Suki and you will also go to jail, please Jee I have a wife and a child Jee, what would become of them? Please khun Jee don't do this, "

"ok, ok, khun Pete,"

I cut the phone in frustration and mentality scream in head, I turn around to see khun Sathit staring at me in a irritated and annoyed. 

"are you done?" He asked with anticipation?

"yes, I am"

"ok so what happened on the 23rd of September?"

"On the 23rd of September... my driver, khun Pete got in a accident with Tiwadee, in result Tiew died, and that is the truth."

"no, that is not the truth, I know it is not,"

"well Sathit you can believe whatever you want but that is the truth,"

I started walking away, but Sathit grabbed me by the arm and crashed me against a wall, both of his arms were blocking my path and started to come uncomfortably close to me. 

"I don't believe that you killed Tiew, I know that you did, the reason why I asked you to come here is not to assure me it was so I could get evidence to put you in jail,"

I start to feel the fire burn in myself and my  body begins heat, my teeth are grinding together and my fist are clamped together in tight ball, I push Sathit away from me and scream at him,

"you know what Sathit you don't really care about justice, all you care about is yourself, you couldn't show any less care to what the truth is, as long as people are saying what you want them to say then you are happy you don't give a damn about justice! "

"well then Jeerawat what is the truth the then? since 'I don't know the full story' why don't you tell me,"

I stay silent for a moment and think about what I could say, "I didn't kill Tiew, "

********************

Thank you everyone who has attempted to read this terribly edited story it really means a lot to me and if you enjoy this story then make sure to vote and comment. Also I will not be updating until I get 100 reads so make sure to share with your friends. Also if you like this story then make sure to check out my other story Wating For Forever. XOX