Stolen - Goodbye

Louis' POV

"Wyatt" I said. I hugged Brianna close to me. It may have been two and a half weeks but not knowing where she went, if she was alive or dead, if Wyatt had taken advantage of her, if she was hurt, or if she was safe was killing me and I didn't sleep once when she was gone. It hurt to much to think that she wasn't by me.

"Well well well. Look the whole gang is here" he said. I looked behind me and saw everyone. Liam was fighting against one if the mans grip trying to get to Kristen and stand in front of her but the man grabbed him again so he just held her hand.

"We will leave if you let Brianna go. You can find the bank on your own" Harry said.

"Oh but boy, this is the bank" he laughed.

"I have all the power now. And you guys fell for the trap. The video camera caught you sneaking in. Not me" he laughed. Well crap.

"Oh but really?" Mark asked letting go of Niall.

"What?" Wyatt asked.

"You have treated me like sh*t since we were younger. I only took the chance to run that old barn with you was to find someway to get you into trouble an caught. I turned you into the cops Wyatt. You better run. They will be here in five minutes. "Mark said. All of the guys that were holding us let us go and ran up the stairs and out of the building. You could hear cars starting and driving away. An then you could hear the sirens

"You bit*h!" Wyatt yelled. He took the gun in his hand and put it to Marks head.

"You wouldn't kill me." Mark said looking at his brother.

"Wyatt stop" Kristen said stepping forward.

"No Kristen" Liam said bringing her back into his arms.

"You really think I wouldn't?" Wyatt asked.

"We are the Police. Come out with hands up!" We heard.

"Good bye brother" Wyatt said. Before I knew it the air came out of my lungs and water filled them. I wasn't able to breath. Matts body fell to the floor letting blood spill out of his head. My eyes went black and my body shook. I turned into Louis' arms with my hand to my mouth in shock, turning away from the scene. I cried in His arms as I heard the police come down. They helped us all out and took Wyatt to a police car.

Every thing was a blur before I blacked out.

~*~

"Brianna.....Brianna.... Bri. You awake?" A voice said. I opened my eyes to see a light being shown in my face.

I groaned and pushed it away. I rubbed my eyes and saw Louis.

"Thank god. You scared me" Lou said.

"Well you should be good now. You just passed out from to much shock. I'll go fill out the papers and then you can leave" the man in white said before leaving. That's when I noticed I was in a hospital room.

"Lou! Where is Mark?!" I panicked.

"He didn't make it." Lou said quietly. I nodded and lied back down.

' " sorry about him. Here I some ice for your cheek love." Mark said giving Bri a plastic bag which had ice inside I it.

"I'm Mark. I'm Wyatt's brother. It's nice to meet you" Mark said.'

I remembered the first time I saw him. He was a whole lot nicer that Wyatt, well one because he didn't slap me- but because he smiled and offered us a room to stay in so I would be safe and away from Wyatt. I'm gonna miss him.

"Okay. Here ya go. I hope you get better soon! If you need anything just come back. Okay? Do you have any questions?" He asked.

"Do you know when Mark's funeral is?" I asked. He sighed and shook his head.

"I'm sorry for your loss" he said and then left the room. Lou helped me up and we walked out to the car.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They are all at a hotel we are staying in. " he said opening my door.

"Thanks" I said when he got in himself.

"You know what?" Lou asked looking over to me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I should take you out on a date soon" I laughed and nodded.

"Now that Wyatt is out of our shoes I mean."

"Haha yeah" "you should" I laughed.

I closed my my eyes and leaned t head against the window. That date sounds like fun.