Stolen - Breakfast with Liam

Brianna's POV

I woke up to a beeping sound. I sat up and saw a arm. So I screamed.

"What? What's wrong. What happened?" a voice said next to me. Not just any voice. A males- Louis.

"Oh my god. You scared the crap outta me."

"Speak for yourself" he said looking over me. I fool word his gaze and saw the clock.

'9:32 am'.

I yawned, but when I did my checks felt sticky. I rubbed my hand over the cheek that wasn't bruised and whipped away a salty substance. Tears. Last night came flossing back.

"I-I'm sorry about las night" louis said getting out I the soft bed.

I sighed and swung my arms onto the big white fluffy bed spread. Making a 'slapping sound' or a 'thud' coming from it. I leaned over and wanted to sleep again. I fall to the side and pulled the covers over my back. I sighed and saw louis put on his shirt.

"C'mon love. Let's go eat. Liam is probably in the cafeteria" Lou Dias walking over to my side if the bed and pulled the covers off I me making me crawl into a ball.

"Never!!!!! Jimmy protested!!! I don't wanna goooo!!!!" I tried. I pulled the blankets back over me.

Louis pulls them off, I pull them on, he pulled them off again for me to pull them back on. He tried again but I pulled them back over me.

"Would you stop?" She says with wide eyes. I smirked. I rolled into the covers and locked them around me. Making them come off I the mattress and wrap around me making me look like the inside of a burrito.

He sighed and looked at me with a glare.

"What will make you get up?"

I just shrug my shoulders and did a innocent face.

He smiled and stood back up. I have a questioning look to him as he picked me up and slug me over his shoulder. I started squirming and licking my bed blanket 'tail'.

"You weigh as light as a feather babe. You new to eat." Louis said kissing the blanket

"Put me down. I can walk ya know."

"Nope"

"Please"

"Nop"

"Nop?"

"Nope"

"Pretty pretty pretty please?"

"Mmemmm"

"Your the sexiest guy on earth?"

"Thanks babe, but nope" really. Really. Ugh I have him a shard stare until he spoke.

"Glaring at me won't let you down" he said.

"I hate you"

"You love me"

"No, I believe I said I hate you"

"Well them you lied because you just called me the sexiest man alive"

"Your... But..... I... Ugh!!!!!!!!" I groaned sighing. Letting my head fall against his shoulder. I felt us moving. I looked around us and saw we were in the elevator. Once we got I the bottom floor Louis put me down.

"Thank you" I said. He walked out of the elevator and waited for me.

I tried walking but fell. Louis' arms caught me just before I fell.

He stood me back up and I waddled out behind him. I waddled to the table where Liam was at and sat down on a stool that was connected to the table.

"Nice robe?" Liam asked.

"She wouldn't get out I bed so this was the only choice" Lou said siting next to me. I stuck my head up, closing my eyes with a dramatic move.

"Real attractive babe" Liam said sighing.

I smiled at listens to the conversation that the two males were having.

"So she just knocked him out with a shot? And he will be out for 4-5 days?" Liam asked. Louis and I nodded.

"Nice" Liam added. "You know what that means" Liam smirked. Louis looked down at me an I moved my eyes from him to Liam. Back and forth.

"Wait. What?" I asked being serious. the boys smirked.

"What????" I asked again.