Stolen - Mixed Feelings

Louis' POV

"Well them umm.... Hello and thank you. My name is Louis, and this I Brianna. As I've old you before. Sorry. But Brianna here is um.. Yell you know the deal. Wyatt wants what he wants and well she is one if them" I say continuing to rock back and fourth a silent Brianna. Wait to silent. I move back a bit but Brianna's head follows. I hear a light snore come from her small lips an I pull half smile.

"Excuse me for a second. She is a sleep." I say picking up Brianna bridal style and Carried her back to the warm bed. I try my hardest to not just get into the soft bed myself. I place her down under to covers and kiss her forehead. Even if I don't like her, I do have some mixed up feelings about her.

I walk back to the living room and close the front door. Kristen sits on the couch with her pink iPhone 5c and is playing some game. I turn on the lamp light and look to the kitchen stove. 3:17 am.

I instantly yawn and get up.

"Sorry but it's the only other thing I have. You can stay in the couch and welcome yourself to the tv or you can leave? But before you do anything would you mind helping me with Wyatt?" I ask.

"Yeah. oh, umm. Was he drunk or does he smoke?" She asks sticking her phone Into her black leather jacket.

"Yes- for both" I say and sigh.

"Oh well then he will be out for three-four says then. I don't know why, but if you drink or smoke then the medicine is twice the strength. I'll take care of him. I'll have a friend come and bring him to the back. Go get some rest. I'll see you around. I you need any thing, I'm the nurse here so you'll know where I am. If you need anything tho. Just come down. Tell that to Brianna to. I whisk you both good luck. Good night!"

She says. And with that I walk to the bedroom and get into the bet comply bed. I rolled over on my back and looked up to the ceiling for a while thinking over what had happened today and it's only 3:30 am. I came out of my thoughts an rooked over to me left side and out a protective arm around Brianna. Well we won't have to deal with that dirt bag for a couple days. It give us bark enough time for Brianna's wound to heal. I kiss her temple and sigh. I close my eyes and let the darkness overcome me.

----//////////////////////////////----

Hey guys. Sorry it's just. Filler chapter. But I hope you like it.

Please vote, comment, share and FOLLOW ME!! I'll follow ya back 😏😉😏😉😏😉😏😉😏😉😏😉😏😉

I'll give you ANY THING!!!

Presents? 👌🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁Balloons? 👌🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈Money? 👌💰💴💵💷💶💳💸💰💴💵💷💶💳💸💰💴💵💷💶💳💸💰💴💵💷💶💳💸💰💴💵💷💶💳💸💰💴💵💷💶💳💸💰💴💵💷

Free food? 👌🍕🍤🍟🍔🍗🍟🍔🍻🍷🍹🍗🍛🍤🍔🍝🍗🍖🍗🍝🍔🍝🍕🍷🍹🍶🍞🍳🍲🍖🍗🍔🍔🍖🍛🍤🍕🍛🍝🍟🍵🍔🍗🍖🍔🍛🍤🍟

Candy? 👌🍫🍭🍬🍭🍬🍫🍫🍬🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭🍬🍍🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🍫Cakes/cookies? 👌🎂🍰🍪🍮🍩🎂🍰🍪🍮🍩🎂🍰🍪🍮🍩🎂🍰🍪🍮🍩🍰🍪🍮🍩🎂🍰🍪🍮🍩🎂🍰🍪🍮🍩🎂🍰🍪🍮🍩🎂🍰🍪🍮🍩🍩 One Direction tickets?? No. Sorry I don't have any of those. I wish I do tho. How many of you are gonna go/ have already gone to the Where We Are Tour and video it for me and then Send it to me? How many f you are going? is there any one who doesn't get to go like my lonely self? Comment yours below!! 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇