✧Stolen (Louis Tomlinsion FanFic)

Brianna's POV

I walked into my flat and took my shoes off and turned the light on. After I turned the light on I a saw man.

"Don't scream!" He said standing up.

"Like I was gonna scream! What the hell are you doing in my flat?" I yelled to him.

"Brianna-"

"How do you know my name?"

"It's a long-"

"A long what? Get out!"

"Would you stop-"

"Stop what? Get out, now!"

"Listen I cant do that. You need-"

"Need to what? Call the cops? Yes I might as well do that."

"If you call the cops he will kill you." 'he' said.

"who is he?"

"He is-"

"You know what? Just get out before I call the cops and arrest you and he." I said moving to the side of the door and opened it for him to get out.

"WILL YOU STOP INTERRUPTING ME! I NEED TO TELL YOU IMPORTANT STUFF! And would you please close the door? It's cold." He said. What is his name anyway? Oh well, it doesn't matter at the moment. He is a stranger. A stranger that needs to either tell me what is going on or get the hell out of here. Maybe I should stop talking and listen. I closed the door glaring at him and sat down on the other side of my three person couch.

"What is your name?' I asked.

"Louis."

"Do you have a last name Louis?"

'Yes."

"Do you care to share it?"

"Yes, yes I do. You don't need to know that piece of information."

All i did was glare at him. hard.

"Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson." He gave in sighing in defeat.

"Well tomlinson," I said taking a dramatic pause.

"Yes that's my name. Now don't ware it out." he said as I just answered him with a eye roll.

"Now what is the information that you desperately need to tell me? And listen to my words that are about to come- if this isn't good than I'm calling the police. My phone is literally in my butt poc-" before I was able to finish the word 'pocket', he lifted me up and took the phone from my back pocket.

"Well then, may I have my phone back please?" I asked sticking my hand out dramatically.

"Nope."

Louis sat on the couch facing me and took a deep breath.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"Well, I don't know. Your the one with my phone now aren't you?" I asked pointing to his right hand that now holds my iPhone. He turned on the lock screen and looked back at me.

"Who is this?" He asked showing me the screen.

"My um, my it's my sister?" I stated,which sounded more like I asked.

"She looks like you," he paused. "Oh crap, I have 15 minutes! You have to come with me."

"Hahahaha, you're so funny! You think I'm gonna go with you. For what?" I asked faking a laugh.

"I'm serious. my boss- which you have now named 'he'- wants you for some reason. And this is just another one of his missions I hope. and if I fail one of them then I will get killed." He said looking me strait into my eyes.
I stayed silent for a while and just sat there looking into his light blue eyes. They are the bluest of blues that I have ever seen. They had emotion of seriousness and bit of sorrow, and something else I couldn't pick out. Scared? Worried? After a moment I saw his eyes soften and his eyebrows raise.

"Where do I have to go?"