stolen - Liar

hey Guys. new chapter. hope you like it.

Miss Snows pov (kristen the nurse)

I have Become really good friends with Louis and Brianna. I visited them just yesterday. it has been about three weeks since she has been here and I can tell that she is getting used to it. I have seen Wyatt around a lot. he seems like he is up to something. and I can tell that be has made a plan of somesort. and it involves Brianna. and he'll take his plan into action very soon. I have had this weird felling in my gut to tell Brianna and Louis, but I don't talk bad about people and I could be wrong. yes, I have had the thought about warning them, but then it would seem like I'm in every ones buisness. so I just keep an open eye on Wyatt but continue my job working as a nurse here. as I clean the wound of my patient I look out the small window behind him. and I see Wyatt walking towards my door. oh just great.

" alright. now just keep ice on that bruise and keep the cut clean with a bandaid and some triple antibiotic ointmiont then you should be fine. the swelling should go down in about five hours. I suggest no more walking in front of people when they are shooting guns. you are lucky the bullet didn't hit a vain." I say and the man nods then leaves just as the devil himself walks in; slamming the door closed.

"give me a shot that can kill a person imeditly!!" Wyatt yells in my face.

"no. am I stupid or something? now please stop yelling and get out. I have patients wait-"

"now!!" he cuts me off.

"no. like I said it before, i ha-"

"GIVE ME A FUC**NG NEEDLE THIS FU**ING INSTANT OR I WILL FU**ING FIRE YOU!!!!" he yells. I turn around to my medicine closet and lock the door acting like I had the wrong key the hole time.

"okay. just let me get it. I'm sorry. I was just miss understod" I lie.

"that's what I thought" he mubbles under his breath.

"oops. I have the wrong key. here let me go and grab the key and i'll give it to you." I say locking up the office door so we are standing in the waiting room.

"please. have a seat. ill be back soon" I lie again. he huffs but sits any way. I walk out of the room and dart to the elevators. I don't have much time.