stolen - Surprise Visit

Louis POV

its been three weeks since we have 'moved' into this hotel. Brianna, Kristen and I have all been practicing our shooting. well I don't need to, but I supervise the girls. they have turned out pretty good with their skills. Liam has been acting a bit weird lately bit I can't think any Thing of it.

Kristen and Brianna have became very close since this all has happened I still fell like a complete jerk tho. Kristen has been doing a lot of Computer stuff with her laptop things and trying to figure out Wyatt. we haven't had any weird secret attacks from him so we don't think he knows where we are.

yesterday, I took Brianna back to her house so she could pack a proper bag. she has worn the same thee outfits for the past four weeks now. thank god she lives by herself, or else I don't know what we would have done. we are still working on our plan on how to get out of all of this mess.

right now we are all in the living room talking. we have a huge platter in the middle of the coffee table but instead of it being filled with fruits, it has French fries in it. we are all randomly eating them as we talk.

I take a fry as I listen to Niall talk.

"So any news on Wyatt?" Bri groans as he speaks Wyatts name.

"No. but he cant send out a search team unless he wants to be at risk of somebody finding out about all the missing girls and barn and all" Says Kristen. I nod and tap Brianns shoulder. she looks up to me. she's sitting on the floor between my legs and I'm running my hands through her hair.

"ill be back." I say. I stand up and walk over her carefully so I don't trip over her crossed legs.

I go to mine and her room- because that's where she chose instead of the couch, and grabed my laptop.

I go onto the Internet and Google 'Wyatt Hicks'.

nothing came up so I put it away and went back to the living room sitting in my resent position running my hands through Briannas soft hair.

"nothing came up when I searched his name so what do we do now?" I ask.

just then a bang at the door is heard.

"OPEN THIS DOOR!!"

"well there is your answer. we k ow that voice" Kristen says and sighs. I didn't think they would take this long to find us. its Caleb, Wyatts side kick. I put my gun on me and so did the others. we loaded our stuff and dropped it all out the window like we practiced. we all went to a different room. I went to the kitchen, the first room you walk into, I see Zayn in the living room crouching down behind a couch holding his gun up. I did the same just hid behind a post where you couldn't see me. every else was in a position where you could see at least one other person. I heard two more bangs and then a gun shot. Caleb must of shot the lock off.

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

right as a guy walks into the kitchen, I shot him before he even sees me. more try to come into the kitchen trying to kill me but Zayn helps shoot them. the process goes on until its only Wyatt, Caleb and a few other men on their team. we all gather around in a circle pointing guns at each other, our hearts beating fast, and all of us breathing like there wasn't any air left.

"What do you want Wyatt?" Brianna asks.

"You should know very well dear" he says putting his gun away and then walks to her and places his hands on her shoulder. I instanly put my gun to his head wanting him to back up.

"back up!"

"now now. put the guns down. we mean no harm" He says putting his hands up in the air. I scoff at his words and slowly put my gun away with the others, including the other 'team'.

'now. let's talk" Wyatt says.