stolen - Metting the gang

------DEDICATED TO :

@Batman_Superman_1D

Louis' POV

"Brianna?" I ask turning to her for a second. We have been driving for about three hours now.

She turns to me and i see a tear run down her right cheek.

"Thank you"

"For?" she asks

"For saving my life. I know you didn't do anything yet but if you would've said no and called the cops I would've been dead by now... And I just wanted to thank you. Your the first girl I have done this too and I'm so sorry. I hate doing this to you."

"What does he want anyway?" She asks putting her feet on the dashboard.

"I don't know really. But I I don't bring you by the end of tonight then I would get killed. He threatens me with my parents death all the time. If I fail a mission-

"He will kill them." She finished the sentence.

"Yeah"

"Let's just get this over with" she said with a sigh. She reaches over and turns on the radio. The song 'Grande' comes on and I smile. I look over to her and see her taping her hands on her legs to the beat.

~*~

Once we pull up to the barn I feel my hands get tighter on the steering wheel.

"This is the place I'm supposed to stay? Haha. Your funny." She says looking at me.

"Just wait till you see the inside." I say driving around the back and parked the car. I looked at her and sighed before unbuckling the seatbelt and got out.

"Come on. This way" I said. I put my hand on the small of her back and lead her the way to the back entrance.

"He lad!" Niall said.

"Hey. Um Brianna this is Niall. He is one of the four best mates I have here. He is a nice guy but has a bit more nerve to doing this. And this is Zayn. He is a bit more fierce then all of us." I say pointing to the lads.

"Boys. This is Brianna" I say.

"Hey!" Niall says.

"Hi" Zayn says with a small smile.

"Where is Harry and Liam?" I ask.

"Oh. Um Liam is eating in the cafeteria and I don't know where Harry is" Niall says looking to Zayn.

"Harry is with Nick. they are practicing with their aiming" Zayn says.

"Wait. Aiming?" Brianna asks.

"Yeah. For a gun. We all have to know how to use one. Except for you guys because we don't want you turning on us and shooting us." I answer her question and see her give me an 'O' and a head nod.

"Well we have stuff to do so see ya later" I nod to the boys and bring Brianna to the inside of this barn. Actually is a pretty nice place. There is a gym, a place where you can practice fighting and shooting, a cafeteria, and about 100 different pods (rooms) for each person with two floors. 'We' keep all the hostages.

"Oh hey Liam" I say walking up behind him and pat his shoulder with the hand that isn't in the small of Brianna's back.

"Hey mate. Who is this?" He asks.

"This is Brianna. Brianna this is Liam." I say.

"Welcome! although I know you probably don't want to be here." Liam says to her

"Out of all places?" She says then shakes her head no.

"Sorry lad but we have to go talk to Wyatt" I say shamefully.

"Oh. Right. Um good luck. Your lucky he's in a good mood today" Liam says.

"I'll talk to ya later" I add before walking away with Brianna.

"Who is Wyatt?" Brianna asks.

"Wyatt is the guy that was addressed He earlier. My boss" I say. As we go to the back of the barn we pass many people and the firing court where Harry is.

"Hey lad! I'll catch up later. Have to shower. Who is this?" Harry asks pointing to Brianna.

"Harry this is Brianna. Bri this is Harry. And that is Nick." I say pointing to harry and then nick.

"Nick is one of our friends but is a older man. He helps a lot with different missions and training. He saves our asses sometimes too!" Harry says cracking a small smile.

"Well. Good luck man. I know your going to Wyatt with her. I will see you two tonight at your pod right Lou?" Harry says then pats my back and leaves.

As we walk down the hall I take a deep breath.

"Ready?" I ask

"Born ready" she says then winks.

I knock in the door and wait for him to answer.

Hey guys. So sorry that it's just a filler chapter. It's almost 1 am here and I'm exhausted!!! I have to get up in 6 hours.!!!

NEXT UD-Tomo