"Arthur!" Aria cries finally reaching her brother.

Merlin hears her and quickly runs towards Arthur.

Aria and Merlin exchanged glances as Merlin hoists Arthur up and places Arthur's arm over his shoulders.

They both run off to try and get Arthur to safety but Aria stops and looks back at her friends in concern, not really wanting to leave them but what choice did she have?

" Aria!" Merlin yells urgently for her to follow.

Aria gives her friends one last concerned look before following Merlin who is running into a nearby forest with Arthur.

" Merlin" Aria whispers- yells causing him to turn round to see her pointing at an oncoming Saxon on a horse.

Merlin nods his head for Aria to follow him and they quickly hide behind a tree.

Aria is about to get up and fight off the Saxon but she stops when she hears Merlin utter something in a strange language and see his eyes glow gold for a second.

Suddenly a snake appeared out of nowhere and scares the horse that the Saxon is riding, causing the Saxon to fall off and hit the ground hard, falling unconscious.

Aria's eyes widen in shock, fascination and wonder.

Magic!

Merlin had magic!

Merlin picks up Arthur again and looked at the young princess who still looked shocked.

" Come on, Aria!" He whisper-yelled to her as he ran off into the forest with Arthur.

Aria snaps out of her shocked state and followed Merlin further into the forest.

_______________________________________

Once they know its safe, Merlin puts down Arthur while Aria got a fire going.

Aria is silent, thinking how she oversaw Merlin make a snake appear out of nowhere, with magic and what she should do about it.

Should she just let it go and accept it like she wants to?
But magic was illegal in Camelot.

She knew she should have felt terrified and betrayed that one of her closest friends had magic and never told her. She hated being lied to. She thought that lies and secrets are what drive people apart.

But she didn't feel as betrayed as she thought she would.

She felt intrigued, curious, fascinated.

Once the fire is going Aria sits down still thinking.

As Merlin sits down next to Aria, she speaks up.

" Merlin?"

"Yes, Aria" Merlin replies

Aria takes a deep breath through her nose before speaking.

" I saw what you did back there, " she said

Merlin goes pale and freezes.

Aria glances at Arthur to make sure he's unconscious before continuing 

" You conjured up a snake, using magic"

Merlin panics and starts stuttering trying to find a good excuse.

Aria giggled slightly as Merlin panics

" I'm not going to tell anyone, Merlin," Aria promises still giggling slightly

Merlin looked confused

" Your not?" He asked

Aria shook her head, smiling.