ninety seven

[Harry]

"Okay! Everyone to the backyard!" Niall screamed inside and everyone started flowing outside the house and to the yard.

I kiss Louis' forehead and go to the garage. Once inside, I head to the car we selected for the gender reveal. A matte black Lamborghini. I drive it right outside the garage where the blue colour ashes/powder was and Niall calls everyone around the car, but in a safe distance.

From the corner of my eye, I find Matt bringing in Louis, his arm around his waist and I roll my eyes but that was needed. I turn my head and give him a smile which he returns. Then, there was complete silence as Niall and Miranda explained them what was the whole thing and there were catcalls and whistles and Luke..both of them..looked so interested while Clay was just busy playing with Michael's hair.

Then I start spinning the car and the blue powder flies around and my ears are filled with excited screams and there are clicks of photographers...which, by the way, I didn't call. The Blue colour of the car then goes off and then scene was almost magical. The somewhat dark sky, the fairy lights hanging from the trees around the mansion, the blue colour flying everywhere, people shouting, Louis' precious sunshine smile...it was all so good.

Then, I stop the car and jump out and go stand next to Louis.

"It's a boy!" Niall and Miranda scream and everyone 'cheers' with their champagne glasses.

Then everyone moved to the snacks and everything since we played all the games. People were taking pictures around and then I, Louis, Niall, Miranda and Michael get a notification. We look at each other before Michael hands over Clay to Fizzy and the two sisters go off to god knows where with their baby brothers.

We check our phones and my notification was from Instagram and when I opened it, Luke had posted a picture of the whole car thing, it was perfect. The blue colour flying was focused along with the neon blue lights of the black car which was spinning.

It's a boy! Congrats @louist91 ! Congrats @harrystyles !

We all look at Luke and he was so busy making noises and faces at the smaller Luke and then he looked at us and blushed in embarrassment making us all chuckle. Niall posted a similar photos and after like..2 minutes, the hashtag #itsaboy was trending on instagram because apparently three-fourth of the population was posting the pictures of the car and the colour and some were reposting Luke.

Michael and Louis look at each other before Louis nods and then both of them excuse themselves. They go separate and Luke takes Luke to the swing kind of thing so they sit there and play.

"Why do you think they went separate? Louis looks so stressed as Michael talks to him with the same stress...." Niall says and I look at the two to find them just like Niall described.

"Calm down. It's probably something...else..." I say unsure of myself.

Michael and Louis then come back and Louis looks at me with an unreadable expression. "Luke's phone." He extends his hand and I give it to him since Luke gave to me for putting my number it it so we could hang out.

Louis goes through it and his eyes widen as he looks at something. His heart rate increases as I try to figure out what's up. Michael has a similar expression and Miranda and Niall walk away to Louis' sister to play with Clay.

"What is it, Lou?" I ask and he looks up at me with tears swimming in his eyes. He holds up Luke's phone to my eye level and I clench my fist at it.

"Louis? Is this true?" I ask, seething. He takes a step back and I turn around and take deep breaths and the turn around again, my eyes green rather than the boiling red seconds ago.