six

[Louis]

"How do you-"

"Guessed."

He said leaving me blank. He sits in front of me with a casual expression on his face.

"Guessed?" I question him.

He sighs exaggerated. "We shouldn't be-"

"We should. You are something aren't you?" I start laughing and he's serious. His expression...

Everything goes silent.

**************

"Wake up you idiot." Harry shakes me. This time, he has his type-of-long hair open and he is trying to gel it back. A black button up shirt with black jeans. Not skinny. Nope. Regular.

"You passed out. Miranda will be picking us up any moment." He says finally gelling his hair back and gives himself a check in the mirror.

I yawn and stretch my arms.

His laughter fills the room and throws me some clothes on my face. I look at him with a raised eyebrow because no, I don't trust my voice.

I quickly go to the bathroom and change. He's given me a white shirt and blue jeans. Good enough.

I do everything and he's sitting back on the bed scrolling down his phone.

"You are very mean indeed. You literally straight away ignored me for two days. Why? Because things took a turn in a way we didn't want it too."

"Whoa. I wanted to give you space. I know what I did was-"

"Right. It was right." I nod with my brows furrowed and eyes concentrated on the ground with my index and middle finger twisting my bottom lip.

"Wrong. And I shouldn't have done that. My fault. It was tempting and shit. Anyway. Looking good." He winks at me and it's not my fault that my cheeks go on fire causing me to hurry off downstairs leaving a laughing Harry behind me.

I quickly close the door with a quick text to mum saying 'I'll be out with friends' which she immediately replied.

I told him to give me some freaking privacy and not being nosy all the time.

She parks his cool car and we step inside and I'm surrounded by girls. Oh yeah. I'm bisexual.

One girl places her arm on my shoulder where the other girl buries her head in my neck.

"Excuse me." I said that?!? I didn't...voice wasn't mine.

The girls are then pushed away by me. And I walk up to Harry. I pull him to a corner and shove him against a wall. I'm pretty small compared to him but..I'm angry.

"The hell Styles. They were pretty. They could have got laid tonight." I hiss and he chuckles.

"Ever wonder why I said you were tempting?" he asks and no..I didn't really pay attention to that part of the sentence.

He leans next to my ear, his warm breath hitting my neck.

"Virgins have amazing taste. A perfect and balanced mixture of sour and sweet." he whispers.

He just keeps staring at me and the next thing, I black out.

[Harry]

Nope. Don't want him to remember this. So I basically let him lay unconscious there for some time. After an hour or so, he wakes up rubbing the back of his head. He looks at me, confused.

"Come on. Let's get going to the party." I say and he stands up. He simply walks and then smiles with his friends laughing and messing around. Like nothing happened. Good.

I go up to my friends : Clare and Jamie and find them. I spot them to the far and I stand next to- whoa.

"Ahem." I clear my throat and both of them jump away from each other. Clare looks at me mortified and Jamie has that 'I can explain' look. I look at them for a solid five minutes before I  burst out laughing.

"Oh my god. Look at your faces. White as a sheet." I laugh and Clare chuckles whereas Jamie places a hand on his heat and sighs. Very dramatic.

"You bastard! When were you planning on telling me?" I ask Jamie after punching him in the arm playfully.

He grins at me and soon stops when he looks over my shoulder. Clare gasps and hides behind Jamie. He stands there, fear over taking him.

I look around to find everyone running from one place to another due to...fuck. This was fucking not expected. How can the Malik Clan do that?

"Jamie Clare, escort the other others out. Unless you want your blood sucked." I say and they both nod. Both of them push everyone outside the two story house, managing to dodge every hungry vampire on their way.

I spot him. Malik. The house is as good as empty with the others vampires going around the rooms.

I run to him and damn am I angry. My eyes soon change their colour from a calm green to a raging red. I grab him by the collar and shove him against the wall.

He looks at me with his brown eyes and an apologetic face.

"We had a fucking agreement!"  I slam his back once more and he winces.

"Harry, this is not my clan. These are the BloodMoon. Jason's the Alpha. They forced me into this by killing my sister!" Zayn screams on my face and I put him down.

"Zayn, the only reason our clans don't fight is that you're not like other alpha's who are always enraged with anger. Don't let this spoil it!" I kick the chair next to him.

"Harry! No p-please g-go away!"

I look at Zayn and we both hurry to the second floor using our superpower to reach the room as fast as possible.

Louis is cornered by three men with their red eyes and fangs out. He's scared to death and shit. I can't see him like that.

"Leave him alone." I say and the three men turn to acknowledge me.

They just chuckle at me. The other two turn around while one looks at me dead in the eye.

"So you think we would let our feast go just because you, pathetic vampire, wants to save another one? I'm very sorry sir, but your boyfriend is our treat tonight." He laughs a dry laugh and that's when I snap. My fangs come out and I scream at them.

"I'm Harry Styles. Alpha of the Crescents Clan. You might as well want to fuck off or my people would be on your clan in less than an hour. BloodMoon was it?" I raise my voice and the three men go out of the room like scared puppy's.

I calm down a little for the very scared boy in front of me. He shivers looking at me and Zayn.

I crouch down next to him and he moves away. It hurts so much.

"You're one of them, Harry. You're one of them."