Sixty one

[Third person's pov]

While Harry was gone, his best mate started plotting against the Styles' rule. He takes the Adorian blade given by the rival vampire to him and hides it in the waistband of his pants. He makes his way to Desmond's office and knocks at the door. The leader allows him to do so and he comes inside the large room filled with files, bookshelves et cetera.

"Any news, Liam?" Des questions the man who is now, second in command along with his son.

"Oh yes, sir. It's of your death."

Using his vampire speed, Liam rushes to the old man's side and thrusts the blade into the man's chest. Des groans as the blood pours out of his chest and staining his white work shirt. He closes his eyes as he wills his body to take the pain of the most feared blade.

"How does it feel like, sir? To be betrayed by the one person you trusted more than your own blood? Humans should never have this place, should they?" Liam asks as he angrily twists the blade inside and churns everything inside the man's body.

Desmond goes limp soon enough and Liam considers his work done. "Easy kill." He mutters and carries the body to the end of the room and hides it behind the cupboard.

He makes his way to the mic placed on the man's desk and takes the final step towards becoming the leader of this clan and the BloodMoon's.

"Open the gates."

~

He sat on the chair of the leader and watched the BloodMoon's slaughter The Crescents and vice versa. The feeling of satisfaction was found deep in his guts and he loved it. Every single part of it. He was the leader now. He had all the power now. He was the most powerful man in the continent and oh boy, did he enjoy that. He watched as men killed the other men, women fought while telling their children to go hide somewhere.

A little boy comes inside holding a teddy bear with teary brown eyes and a pale complexion. He was no older than six and wiped his tears while looking at Liam. Knowing how the council members hated seeing male vampires cry, signifying weakness.

"Where is uncle Des?" The little boy asks, hiccuping and bowing his head low before Liam.

"He's gone out." The boy throws his teddy at Liam and Liam tosses it behind him. To a place he should never had. The little boy cries more and chases it. He gasps as he sees the blood covered body of his uncle. He turns his head to Liam and Liam sighs, taking the boy in his arms.

"I think you will have to join uncle Des too, kid." Liam wraps his hand around the child's neck and presses while the smaller body kicks and struggles and screams.

Gemma comes inside, throwing the door open. She casts a spell on Liam and a purple aura with flecks of golden and blue surround him. Gemma takes away the kid from him and the small boy pants. "Mummy." He starts crying in her shoulder and Gemma glares at Liam.

"You'll pay for this you shit!" Gemma screams at him.

"I will. Now be a good girl and get me out of this or else your brother will die just like your dad." Liam screams and Gemma's eyes fill with tears. She closes her eyes and contacts Austin and Woods. 'Big trouble' she says once she's contacted Austin and Woods. Leaving Liam like that, she calls in for help and Desmond is taken to the healing center.

[Harry]

"Zayn, you just got trapped.." I breath heavily. "Liam is a man of empty promises. He would hog up all the power and he would probably imprison you once he's the leader. I thought better of you! Trusting a m-man like him is ridiculous." I say.

His hold on the knife loosens on me and he takes a step back, but never letting the blade free. I take advantage of the moment. I push him back and take out the knife from my body. It was painful. The blood, the-the everything.

I hover over Zayn and place the blade on his neck. Zayn looks at me in horror. "How pathetic." He screams to my face and I roll my eyes. My insides weaken every moment due to the stabbing. I press the blade on his neck and he just closes his eyes.

"Go ahead, kill me Harry. I know you don't have the guts to do it. You're just an innocent, pure vampire who knows nothing about playing dirty. Sad you." His words provoke me and that's when I decide I've had enough. I slit his throat and his head lolled back while the blood trickled down his throat. I close my eyes and take deep breaths. I cover my my wound with my hand pressing on it and go outside. The humans have now turned into wolves and were looking at me like I was their prey. Maybe I am.

I run outside with all these animals chasing me and one grabs my leg and drags me making me fall. I do. I fall on my back and all the wolves start tearing my clothes and biting on the exposed skin, their sharp canines piercing through my skin. I'm so sure I'm gonna die and for the first time, I'm afraid. I don't wanna die. I want to wake up from this nightmare and hug Louis and kiss him. The way I used to do.

I feel my eyes slipping close, me losing my consciousness and then I feel numb. I let out small groans and suddenly, I feel the sharp thing off of me. I just lay there, cold with torn muscles and clothes. On the verge of giving up and dying.

I feel myself be lifted up on my own feet and I look at my right to find Woods helping me walk. We make our way to the car and I see Austin there, behind the wheel. Woods helps me in the backseat and sits on the passenger seat. Austin starts driving while I cover my wound with my hand. I look down at myself and am least surprised to find all my clothes torn and covered in blood.

I give up.