fifty two.

[Harry]

"Take a left from this section and then a right form red light." I hear Cara direct me and I nod after doing just as she told.

I stop in front of a huge hospital with blinding white lights and I quickly park my car before running inside the building. I stop at the reception and ask for Louis. The lady refuses at first but then after bribing and threatening her, she tells me and I run towards that direction with Cara following behind me.

I find Miranda curled up to Hannah and vice versa and Niall sitting separate with his head in his hands with his elbows on his thighs. Liam seems to be talking to someone on the phone but ends the call after looking at me. Cara stops right next to me, panting and this is where the shit goes down.

Using his vampire speed, Liam has me backed up against the wall with the collar of my shirt clutched in his hand and his eyes red. Cara looks at me but Miranda backs her against the wall as well and I sigh looking at Liam.

"It's not what you think it is, Liam. I was drunk and she was kind enough to let me sleep there-"

"Yeah right. Sleep there in the same bed, naked and...and...you disgust me!" Niall yells and I glare at him.

"Why would I ever do that Louis? Think about it. Six fucking months. From a simple sleep over to dates to proposal. Why would I spend so much time on him if he really wasn't my love all this while? Wouldn't I be back at the mansion house breaking my head over the administration? Think about it." I say and Liam and Niall fall silent. I know I made a point there because all of them know I'm not the one to waste my time.

"You know what, Harry? He fucking attempted suicide. Why? Because you crushed all his will power and made him believe that he wasn't god enough for you or anyone. He was unconscious when we broke down his door. He had slit his wrist, his main nerve and there was so much of blood and the bottle of sleeping pills with those scattered all over the floor next to his hand. Can you imagine? Even after me telling you how sensitive he was even after putting up a tough side, you decide to storm outta the hotel like you don't give a care. Who am I kidding? You probably just came here to rub the whole situation his face with your stupid one night stand-"

"You know what, what-ever-your-name-is?" Cara asks in an annoyed tone making Miranda look at her in an annoyed manner.

"I'm taken and have a beautiful girlfriend waiting back home. She should be here in not more than five minutes in fact." Cara says and whoa. That really shut everyone up. I look at Cara, mentally thanking her and she nods ever so slightly at me.

There's complete silence in the room before the doctor comes out and looks at Miranda and Niall. "He's fine, but I think we need to keep him here for suicide watch just to make sure he doesn't try anything like that in future. Also, try and be cheerful and positive around the boy. He's probably at the mid stage in depression. Any two can be allowed at once. Too many people might claustrophobe him. Thank you." He says and goes somewhere out.

Everyone looks at me in disgust and I look down in shame. Utter shame. I made him do this. Made him risk his life. Got my love's life at stake for something so stupid. I can't even-

"I think you go in first." Niall says and everyone looks at him in shock.

"Niall-" Miranda starts but is cut off by Liam and Niall, both saying 'let him.'

I thank him and slowly open the door and step inside the room. His droopy eyes look at me and he chuckles. "Look at me, how pathetic. Still imagining him here." He says and I sit next to him frantically shaking my head.