twenty two

[Harry]

Louis runs back to his room grabbing Christopher's hand. They slam the door shut. Our eyes turn to the girl and she rolls her eyes and feasts on the chocolate cake in front of her.

I sigh and go upstairs, as his room is next to mine and Liam's downstairs. I knock at Louis' door first, wanting to tell him to talk to me later when he's free. I knocked thrice, no response.

I get annoyed and slide open the door. I regretted it immediately. I saw Christopher all over Louis, Christopher's sucking Louis' neck while Louis' hand was gripping onto his ass. They didn't even notice the door open. I hate this. My soulmate, the only love if my life, the one I've been waiting for almost 766 years is right there, sucking someone's face off.

I close the door, not wanting to interrupt them and go to my room, I slam the door shut and slide down against it. Why? Just because I'm a vampire? I was a kid when his dad and sisters were taken away. I was a fucking kid who was almost given up for adoption. If it wasn't for the clan's new leader. I didn't know anything what happened to him.. Not a month ago, when I met him in the stupid McDonalds where he couldn't pay his cash.

The door suddenly opens, me hiding behind it.

"Harry?" I was a bit disappointed to hear Miranda's voice instead of Liam's or mostly, Louis'.

Her sweet voice filling the room and I curled up into myself a bit more, not wanting to show her this side of mine.

"Ha- oh my god, are you okay, Harry?" She asks and she spots me. I duck my head not showing her my face.

"None of your business. Go away I'm just a bit sick." I say.

Her sigh is heard and I shake my head.

"Vampires don't get sick Harry." I hear her close the door and she pulls me up.

I go and sit on the bed and look at her with a burning gaze. Hoping to scare her away. She clicks her tongue and rolls her eyes.

"I'm not intimidated by you Harry. Now tell what's going on your old-ass mind." She chuckles making me smile.

"How old are you exactly?"

"Around 765 years...I think..." I say and she gasps in horror.

She starts laughing and join along.

"If you would open up to me...I've been told I'm a great listener and a secret keeper." She winks at me and I smile.

I sigh though. Am I supposed to tell her? Will she tell him? What do I do?

"I-I..ever heard of soulmates Miranda?"

"Uh-huh" she nods and I look away.

"Louis' my soulmate." I says me she gasps, jolting up from the bed.

She shakes her head in horror and I look away. Her heartbeat increases and I can sense her fear. Thoughts of losing her best friend and ex boyfriend.

"Chrissy....you walked in on them, didn't you?" I nod weakly and she sits next to me.

I lay my head on her shoulder. I've never trusted anyone this much besides Maria. She runs her fingers through my hair and it relaxes me to some extent.