twenty nine

[Louis]

Harry was too quiet the whole time. I knew something was worrying him, eating him alive. He's never is this silent. He's more of a talkative, guy who hates being silent.

"Harry, Don't you like it?" Mum asks him. He keeps picking at his food. Daisy elbows him in the ribs and he seems to come out of his trance.

My mum sighs and repeats the question.

He shakes his head frantically "No no! The food is delicious, Jay. I'm just not very hungry right now." He says and looks at me. His apologizing gaze fixed at me.

In that moment, I slam my hands on the table and all the eyes are fixed onto me. "You know what? Fine. My room, in five minutes." I stomp my foot and go upstairs.

I didn't have to look back to know Harry's following me. Throwing my door open, I walk in with Harry following like a shadow. He closes the door shut and I sit on my bed, my feet dangling from the edge.

"Five minutes, Harry. You have five fucking minutes!" I scream and Harry groans.

"First off, why are we fighting?" He asks with his voice vulnerable.

"From the day you hit me. Why'd you hit though? Angry that I was bossing you around when you are the strongest leader and I am a puny human?" I cock my eyebrow at him and he shakes his head.

"I apologized. It's was because I was mad at Hannah and you just added fuel to the fire." He says with a stern voice.

I remove my shirt and throw it on the bed. I walk over to him and stop right in front. I point to my chest. Where ether three marks do not seem to disappear.

"You see this Harry? Do you think the girls will love you after this? Do you think Jay will forgive you after doing this to her only son?" I ask him. He looks away and I start walking away but he grabs my wrist.

"I'm sorry for everything I did Louis. No, I would not let my ego get in the way. I bought them here for you. Because them coming there was my dad's planning. Not your fault. I didn't want you to betitle yourself. To blame yourself when he was the reason. I would do anything to make you happy even if it means...even if it means...going away from yours and your family's life." He looks down and a tear slips from his right eye.

"Last question Harry. Did you take my mother away from me?" He shakes his head, sincerely.

"I-it was the BoodMoons. They are our rivals." He says and looks at me with those teary emeralds.

He looks at me in a way that..that tells me he's not lying. Tells me how he would do everything he said before. Even it means hurting himself on the way of making me happy. I couldn't...find it in myself to say no to him. We all make mistakes no matter what. Vampire or not. Perfect or not.

I place my hand on his cheek and he places his on mine.

"I'm so sorry." He whispers and I nod. He rests his forehead against mine. We both apply pressure against each other's.

He places his huge hand on my neck and pulls me closer. Close enough so our noses are touching. I let my eyelids slip down and just let myself go for now. Set myself free. Giving up the..the..the control and letting my heart take my decision.

He leans in and that's when I feel a million fireworks around us, a bubbly feeling in my stomach and my mind went blank. His full pink lips molding into mine, moving along with mine in perfect sync. I let my hands wander on the expanse of his broad back and grab the back of his neck, pulling him even closer and deepening the kiss. No, he didn't use his tongue. Yes, he kept it special and intimate and perfect.

He closes the gap between us completely by pulling me flush against his chest. His lips were soft and pillowy..I open my eyes to find his green eyes staring at mine. I tug at his hair and he closes his eyes, pushing me back and back - never breaking the kiss - until my back touches the wall.

[Unknown]

"Lou? Louis? I hope your not breaking his bones! Where are-" Lottie stops mid sentence when she sees Louis against a wall with Harry cornering him and his head bowed down.

A happy smile creeps onto Lottie's face and she goes out of the room, quietly shutting the door and does a small victory dance.

"I knew it! I knew it! I just freaking knew it!" She dances and goes downstairs.

She jumps and lands on the chair in front of everyone with a huge grin.

"Lottie? Are you okay?" Joannah asks and Lottie nods.

"Where are they? Screaming at each other? Hitting? Oh god!" Exclaimed Fizzy and looked at Lottie with concern. She didn't like the idea of Harry hitting Louis or vice versa.

Lottie motions everybody to draw closer and when everyone does, she speaks up.

"I just caught them-"

Harry and Louis defend downstairs with a smile on each of their faces.

Lottie leans back causing everyone to whine except Jay. She knew exactly what was going on. She smirked at Louis when their eyes met and Louis hangs his head low, setting his fringe. Something he does to cover up the blush or when he's nervous.

Harry couldn't help it. It was probably the best day of his life. Sure, he's kissed a lot. But this, the one with his soulmate, was just amazing. No words could describe it and no other could make him feel the way he did. Both their days just got brighter and when they sat down, next to each other, Lottie opened up.

"So, Louis? How was it?" Lottie asks with an evident smirk plastered on her face and Louis whines.

"You do NOT get to talk to your elder brother like that." Louis pointed his index at Lottie and everyone laughs, including Harry.

Louis just looks at Harry laughing. His dimples, his eyes, his hair, his amazing personality..that's when he realises he is in big, big trouble.