twelve

[Harry]

I look over to him. Confused.

"Well...he's right down there talking to your mom and Maria." He says and my eyes flash red.

I've never been so angry on him.

I run downstairs and stand next to my mum after running in the super speed.

"Hey Harry, Louis was asking whether you would like to help him with his work from school?" Mum says and I look at Louis. My eyes still red.

He gulps but chuckles nervously. Don't even try Louis. Don't even fucking try.

"Of course, I would. We're pretty good friends now. Aren't we Louis?" I ask with a smirk and see him swiping the sweat off his forehead. It's pretty cold to be sweating around here.

I can hear his heart beating hard against his ribs.

"Let's go, shall we?" I asked, my smile just wouldn't go off my face.

He nods frantically and after a goodbye to Maria and mum we're seated in his car and in no time, he's suddenly over me. Literally straddling me over the car seat. Inclining the seat a bit.

He grabs my collar and looks at me with rage filled eyes.

"You. Are. A. Dick." He says sassily and goes to his seat. The driver's seat and starts the car.

"Well, yeah. Pretty sure I don't have a vagina." I say very seriously but in the end we both end up bursting out in laughter.

"Idiot." He says under his breath.

"Where to now?" He asks and I smirk and pull out of the parking lot.

~

[Louis]

"This. Is. Amazing." I say and he looks over at me, smiling.

He nods mouthing an 'I know.'

He had bought me to a place - a kind of resto bar thing. The floor was chess-tilled, black and white checkers and there was this dim lighting and the booths had one vintage looking light bulb kind of thing hanging low to give that...effect. The one we chose to sit was sofas. The comfy red ones. The songs were around 70s 80s and 90s. The waitress wore checkered aprons with dull red plain skirts- white shirts and guys wore black pants with white shirts.

The place had this amazing aroma which was just amazing. There was this stage kind of thing in the corner where people were dancing. Couples, teens, kids. It was sweet.

There were people scattered everywhere filling half of this place. Families, couples, teens...it was too good to be true. I wonder how I've never discovered this place. Considering this was in the outskirts of town.

I look over to him and find him looking at me lighting my cheeks on fire. This was good. I immediately felt so at home and just...a warm feeling. A waitress comes over to us, brown wavy hair falling past her shoulders and lips painted with red lipstick which went pretty well with her skin complexion which was fair.

She greeted us.

"Hey, good evening. I'm Mayrah and I'll be serving you guys tonight." I look over to Harry and his head snapped in her direction.