sixty eight

[Louis]

"Have you taken everything you need baby?" Harry asks and I nod while placing the box inside my new dorm. He looks around the room suspiciously and opens all the closets and rummages through the drawers. "I believe you signed up for sharing a room strictly with a human, Louis?" He says in a strict voice and I nod, plopping down on the bed. A long sigh escapes my lips and I see Harry buzzing around this room, placing everything in the closet and setting everything properly in the room, emptying the boxes.

"God, Harry, slow down." I say and he stops and looks at me with a smirk plastered on his face making me confused. He turns around and whistles a random tune and slows down-Jesus!

I pick up a pillow and throw it at him and damn his reflexes. He catches it and still has that stupid expression on his face and plops down on the bed next to me, pressing his plump lips against mine. Just as we actually start kissing, Harry pulls back and looks behind me. I turn around and find a boy there with an uneasy look.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I interrupted. I'll probably wait outside." He says with an accent I can't quite pinpoint.

"That wouldn't be necessary. Please come in." I say and Harry gives me a stern look and I give him a challenging one.

The boy still stands there and I sigh. "Harry, stop it." I say knowing full well what he's doing. He sighs and breaks eye-contact with me and the boy pants. He cautiously steps in and I notice his guitar which he places in the corner of the room.

Harry quickly folds the empty boxes, refusing me to help him making me groan. The guy turns around, settling himself and Harry takes that as an advantage to pull me into a kiss and I smile into it as he playfully bites on my lower lip.

"Harry, take care of Lottite, Fizz, the elder twins and extra care to the Clay and Luke. I need my brothers and sisters in best condition when I FaceTime which is as soon as you reach home or right as you step out." I say in an almost whisper and he chuckles.

"Why not do one right now? Let's make Lottie a bit jealous shall we?" Harry says in an evil tone and I laugh.

I walk back to my bed and search for my phone. My ears fill with the ringtone and I quickly look at the screen and find Lottie's FaceTime call making me roll my eyes in fond.

"Speak of the devil." Harry says and I smack the back of his head.

I pick up the call, making all the girls come into view and all of them waving in sync. I tell them how I settled and show them around the room a bit making the female twins gasp and whine making me smile and coo at them. Luke and Clay come into view with Daisy holding Lukey and the other twin holding the latter. Luke looks at me and I see him pointing at the phone screen says 'Lou' in a dreamy voice and Clay does the same saying 'Boo' to Harry and I smile fondly and Harry wraps his arm around my waist giving it a squeeze.

We quickly bid goodbye since Harry has to drive back to London which will take like...four hours. Clay waves at us saying 'Lou Boo' which makes us smile. Luke puts on and angry face and juts his bottom lips out saying 'Lou Boo' making all of us laugh. We end the call and Harry hugs me one last time and gives me one last kiss after going out of the room.

I almost run into the boy and he smiles kindly at me. "You guys are cute together, you know? Makes me puke rainbows and candies and cupcakes." He says and I chuckle.

We both sit down on our beds and I finally initiate the conversation.

"What's your name?" Ask I.

"Luke." He replies and I beam which makes him give me a confused smile.

"My brother's name is Luke too. Anyways, I'm Louis." I introduce myself and he chuckles.

"You know what Louis? You're cute. I'm glad I found such a dorm mate." Luke says and I smile. Thanking him.

"So, where do you come from?" He asks and I sigh replying with 'London' and ask him the same.

"I'm from Australia." He says, avoiding looking at me. While he turns around, I find a black mark on his neck, similar to mine. But black.

"How come your soulmate never came to drop you?" I ask and he sighs. "It's fine, we just met. I'm more of a curious person." I say to make things smooth and he smiles at me.

"Well, he isn't me soulmate. Mark only appeared on my neck and lets just say he wanted me only for one time but it continued, I fell, he never came back." He says and I feel so bad for him.

"He doesn't know what he's missing out." I say and he gives me a shy smile.

I check the time, 8 p.m. "Up for a movie, Lukey?" I ask with a smirk and he throws his pillow at me muttering a 'Hey!' with a smile.

So, he gets the blankets and bedsheets on the floor (extra bed sheets and extra blankets) and I throw in some pillows. We stand next to each other, admiring our perfect bed. "Perfect." We both mumble in sync and laugh. I get my laptop and after we're both laid down on our stomach in front of the screen, I open netflix and put on a random movie and it starts with the introduction while showing sunset and an old mustang on the cliff with two people standing against and the names popping up with 'The Chain' by 'Fleetwood Mac' playing in the background.

"I love the movie already." He says and I grin.

"It's my favorite, Lukey."