I took the form his hand and mumbled a thank you, receiving an eye roll in return. I finished filling my form and it was time to get down.

After finishing all the airport work, I went to get my luggage to see Jungkook there too. While he was about to get his luggage an airport staff approached him

"Uh sir let me help you" She stated in a flirty way

As soon as Jungkook saw me witnessing the scene he started again

"It's okay my lady, no need to take pressure.. you should take care of yourself and rest, you would get tired and I would not want that" He said

The girl started to blush and for some reason I was feeling urge to laugh but was controlling. Jungkook looked at me with a smirk which turned into a confused face when he saw my expression.

I looked away with the same expression and as soon as I did I spotted my luggage. I ran like a kid to it and took it. The luggage only contained the things I wanted to carry by myself and few clothes. As most of my things are already sent to my accommodation.
I took my luggage and started to walk to immigration of the airport and looked back to see Jungkook having a hard time to push away the girl from flirting with him. I chuckled and soon finished the immigration. I then took a cab and head towards my apartment.

I reached the apartment. I went up the lift to the 17th floor where my apartment was situated.

As I came out of the lift I see that my apartment is the only one in the floor. I sighed in relief as I would not have to face neighbours very often.

I took out the keys and entered. My mouth gaped open at the sight. If I say it was well decorated that would an understatement. My brother just knows my style and he designed it just that way. The living room had white leather couches and beautiful show pieces alongside tables. The wall was pastel blue. as I walked into the bedroom it was in a chocolate brown color with a ceiling window behind the bed with a small library shelf on the side

I went to the bedroom and set everything up. I put my clothes from the luggage in the closet and put things in place.

I went to my bed and plopped down on it. It was very soft. While I was busy admiring my bed, my phone ringed. I picked without seeing the caller.

Y/N : Hello?

??: Did you like it?

I jumped and sat up from my bed knowing who it is.

Y/N : I loved it thank you Baekhyun!!

Baek : Your welcome chubs. Anyway if you need anything call me and I have told the security guard to help you when you need something okay?

Y/N : Yeah an-

Baek : Don't forget to eat properly and make sure to call me when something happens

Y/N : Yes sir, love you and thank you. Say hi to mom and dad from me.

Baek : love you too! Okay gotta go bye

Y/N : Okay bye!

He hung up. I can't wait till the time he comes here and stays with me.

'He has a bedroom too right? I should go check it out' I thought and ran to check out his bedroom.

I went and saw his bedroom. It was nice and also his style. Our tastes, thoughts and opinions really matched. Well that is why we are siblings.

TIME SKIP TO EVENING

I felt hungry.. so I decided to go out to eat dinner at the same time wander around the city. As university starts tomorrow and I won't get much time. I put on a black hoodie along with jeans and head out.

I wandered from place to place. While I was walking alone, I started to think of Jungkook all of a sudden. Wondering what he is doing now. I shook off my thoughts and went in search for a restaurant as my stomach was grumbling. I soon found one and entered it as I ordered my food

After eating my dinner I went back home since I have to wake up early tomorrow.

I went inside the apartment building and saw a familiar back taking the stairs. I felt like I have seen this figure somewhere else. I thought of giving a rest to the thought and go to my apartment.

I took the lift and reached the floor I wanted to. I unlocked the door and straight went to my room. Changing my clothes to something comfortable, I  drifted to dreamland

NEXT MORNING

I woke up by the sound of the alarm. I woke up and did my morning routine. I decided to wear something simple as wearing something fancy would attract attention and I would not prefer that. I wore my clothes and let my hair fall open. I was ready to start my day. Hope everything goes well. I went out of the house and locked it.

I came down to the lift. I was not paying attention while getting out of the apartment building and bumped into someone

"Sorry!" We both said at the same time

"Dont tell me you live here too"

I creased my eyebrows and looked at the person. My mood fell. I just stared my day and it's already like this?

"Really out of all the people in the world why do you have to be my neighbour?"

"Hello neighbour the name is Jungkook"

Hello everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter

(EDITED)