Chapter 26

I open my door and step inside, shutting it lightly behind me so I don't wake up Harry or Zayn. I set my tea down on my nightstand finally take the time to look around the room. 

The walls are all a pristine white and the floors and trim are a dark wood. I look into the walk-in closet, seeing that everything we had bought was placed as neatly as possible in the far corner, still in bags. 

The stuff Paul had delivered is already here. He replaced the old bed with a new one, which has light grey sheets on it and no comforter, a large bookshelf, and a couch. I take a look around the room to figure out where I can put everything. 

I decide to move the bed to the wall across from the door, placing the bookshelf on one of the far corners and the couch on the diagonal wall. (A picture of the bed is above, the shelf and bookshelf will be in the next chapter)

I walk over to my nightstand, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I go to my music app and go to my playlist, which is only labeled with a music note emoji. I press shuffle, hearing the song Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash start to play.

I start with the clothes. I grab the bags that contain all of the clothes, placing them on the bed. I pull the clothes out of the bags, sorting them between t-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, hoodies, sweatpants, pajamas, jeans, panties, bras and socks.

Once they're all sorted, I grab as many clothes as possible and gather them in my arms, putting them away in the closet. I keep doing this process until all of the clothes are put away. 

I then grab the rest of the bags, which contained decor as well as the bag from bath and body, and set them on the bed. I open the bags one by one, looking around the room to find a place and then setting them down.

After what must have been a couple of hours of organizing and decorating, I finally have everything put away except for the couple of blankets that still sit in bags on the floor. 

I had put the new comforter on the bed, new curtains on the curtain rod, the wall decals had been put up and a modern wall clock in the middle of the biggest wall in the room; I made sure I had been able to see it from the bed before I hung it up.

I smile at the room, looking around, feeling accomplished with how well it turned out.