Chapter 59 - Trouble In NYC

Start from the beginning

Why in the world did I keep this phone number?!! I ran to where the guys were sitting in the living room.

"Yo fellas, we got problems. Look at this message that I just got. Take one guess as to who it is from. I knew that little weasel would show his face again."

Each one read the message and passed the phone to the next one. Kamea's dad came into the room. "Pass it to Kalani also." I will have to buy a new phone because he dropped it on the floor and crushed it with one stomp.

"I would like to see that piece of crap get past me. Bliss is staying with me. And, you guys have to tell her. I am sick and tired of seeing her get hurt. First, it was that Mahoney fella. Then it was Landes. Now, it is the same piece of crap after Kamea and Layla?!!"

I have never seen Kamea's dad this angry. Speaking of Bliss, she came inside. This is going to be hard but needs to be done.

"I'll tell her," Julian says to everyone.

"Tell her what?" Bliss then asked.

Julian's POV

"Bliss, remember that Chase character you told me about?"

"Yes, I do. What about him?"

I took a big gulp first. "Chase sent a message to Cris. Basically, he said that Shane was stupid for breaking up with you because you were safer with him. So, you are back in his sights. I'm sorry, sis."

"Why can't I be happy just once? Alexander choked me, Shane dumps me, and Chase wants to sexually violate me." She ran upstairs crying.

"Hasn't she been through enough? I feel like I am failing my sisters. First, it was Jessica being used by Alexander. Now, Shane breaks up with Bliss, and this Chase character wants to violate her. I wish I could punch and beat up all three of them."

"I think we all want to do that. But Julian, you are not failing your sisters. Chase and Alexander are absolutely crazy and Shane is just plain stupid. She is going to need someone with her at all times. I'll stay at her house when we go back. I'm going to tell Andrea."

"Thanks, Mase."

I went upstairs to find Bliss. She was in her room, sitting on the floor, with her face buried in her knees. When I walked over to her, I saw Devin sitting with her quietly. He is a friendly, little fellow.

When he saw me, he said "Crying."

"Yeah, she is. Bliss, while in Florida Kalani wants you to stay with him. When we go back to New York, Mason is going to stay with you. Just because Shane is not with you does not make you an easier target. He has to go through quite a few people - me, Ryan, Mason, Cris, Marco, Austin, and especially Kalani. Guess what? When he saw that message, he crushed Cris' phone because he was so angry."

"He did?" When Bliss looked up, she noticed Devin.

"Hi, Devin. I didn't know you were here."

He waved to her. "Devin is just as concerned as I am. Chase will not lay a finger on you. Count on it."

We heard Rocco calling Devin's name. Bliss got up off the floor, picked Devin up, and started tickling him. He started giggling. Rocco must have heard the giggles because he came in.

"Aunt Bliss, are you okay?"

Bliss' POV

Braelyn and Día came in too. "I'm fine now that you all came. How about we all watch a movie in the TV room?"