This acc is ded in terms of DDLC

So, uh, hey guys!
Sorry to say this, buuuut this account is pretty much dead in terms of writing and stuff.
I might still post things from time to time, but I think that this is the end of the road for my books.
Don't worry though, fellow readers!
I'm posting this here because I'm going to reveal every single bit of the plot I had planned for this book.
The reason this acc is dead wasn't because of the lack of ideas- no no- but rather me being too lazy and worrying that I'll lose my touch if I force myself to write.
Anyway, my acc will still be around to read other people's stuff and all, but these books are now discontinued from now on.

So, onwards to the plot!

Strap in because this is kinda complicated.

Basically, chapter 12 was a piece of shit (a kinda well written piece of shit tbh), so delete that one and ignore the fact that it ever existed. (I wanna do this to most of my other chapters but I can't, fuck you early 2018 me, you were so goddamn cringe-y and had passion but no skill.)

Replace that one with Genos going out of Y/N's body and going to the window, staring out for a bit before exiting and climbing out of the house, going to a secluded spot and approaching a group of onlookers staring at the bedroom that Y/N and the Dokis are in.

Remember when I asked y'all how you wanted to treat team RWBY? If you treated them "kindly", you'd end up talking to Ospin, who ends up being concerned but accepts that you're "not of this world".

If you treated them like shit, you'd end up talking to Ironwood, who also says the same thing as Ospin, but tries to fight you and now hates your guts and does not accept that you're "not of this world and have good intentions". This'll be more relevant in the ending chapters.

So, after this, when Y/N and the dokis wake up again, have a bonding arc, a helluva long chapter for each one. (Roughly 5k words I had planned for each doki).

The way I was going to do this was with a structure: Date, Interrupted by ex, dealing with a specific doki problem, seeing other Beacon friends, then back at house with everyone else.

First do Natsuki, as Y/N kinda got pissed at her and wanted to heal their relationship.

Date by baking chocolate chip cookies, interrupted by ex (maybe Weiss?) when they run out of supplies and have to go out and buy new stuff, on the way home meet Natsuki's dad who you beat up but he gets away (this is important for final arc), a Beacon friend notices (maybe team mate?), then share cookies with everyone, and go to sleep.

Next, do Yuri, as Y/N snapped at her in an earlier chapter when she refused to let him take her wrist scars.

Go to library and sip tea and read together (make sure to make this an extra fluffy cute scene god libraries with a big tiddy gf are my aesthetic), interrupted by Blake, they meet Ren and Nora on the way back, they can have a friendly conversation (RenXNora could possibly be a thing if yall wanted that stuff ;) ), on the way home Y/N confronts Yuri about her cutting issues (this could be on the way home or after dinner with the Dokis where he enters her newly set up room and sits her down on the bed and confrontation could happen there (in more ways than one :) ) ).

Then, Sayori, because why not.

Go to an arcade or maybe Build-A-Bear Workshop and recreate Mr Cow, interrupted by Ruby, they go home and everyone does some sorta social activity and then Y/N confronts Sayori about her depression. If Y/N talked to Yuri about her problems when she was in her room, have Y/N chat to Sayori when they're both in the backyard, initiating it with Sayori on a swing.

After that, Monika.

Go outside to a shopping center, and meet Yang, maybe have a fight? Go to a cafe, spot a Jaune X Pyrrha moment, cut back to Y/N and Monika, have some bonding time, maybe Monika starts overthinking stuff? Go back home, everyone orders pizza, and THE FINAL ARC WILL BEGIN!

Basically Beacon under attack.

Everyone decides to try and fight, for some reason the Dokis come along to help, even Genos joins in. Go around helping everyone, and save Pyrrha. Y/N gets weakened by Cinder- who escapes but is wounded- but it's negligible.

Then, after a couple of fights, Natsuki's dad, Cinder, and potentially Ironwood (this is determined by if y'all were assholes to Team RWBY or not) appear. Either way, Genos will deal with Ironwood by teleporting to a universe where everything is made up of his dead and decomposing corpses and drive him insane for a bit before returning him to the real world. Cinder will then fight Y/N 1v1, and team JNPR ( with a weakened Pyrrha) along with RWBY will fight a corrupted Natsuki's dad who has the ability to change reality around him slightly (stuff like manipulating the terrain in a 3 meter radius, idk).

Then, all of a sudden, a voice comes out, screams that Genos has messed with the timeline enough, and chains the colour of the fuzz covering Genos' wounds will come out and drag him under the earth, where he'll fight Libitina from HIS universe (or maybe I can make this his biological sister and say that she got some powers to balance the scales, Thanos style).

The fights end with:
Natsuki's dad dying, but in a glitchy, disappearing way rather than a bloody death.
Cinder being beaten- this could be dead or captured or something, idk.
Ironwood going insane.
Everybody injured but not dead, including the Dokis, who may have somehow helped during the battle, idk.
Ospin lives!
So does Pyrrha!

The fight with Genos and Libitina continues, however, and when Y/N least expects it, he gets struck by a beam of the same stuff that Genos uses to cover his head and his wounds, albeit slightly different. This causes Y/N to pass out, for the second to last chapter of this book.

The second to last chapter of this book involves Y/N regaining consciousness to see Ospin and Genos arguing with RWBY, JNPR, the Dokis and Y/N's teammate. He realizes from the conversation that he's dying, albeit a delayed death. The fuzz that usually covers Genos is consuming Y/N, essentially meaning he's gonna die and go to a different universe. (This is what Genos is speculating, it sorta happens).

Insert sad last moments where Y/N makes up with everyone, one last goodbye to the Dokis, as he gets consumed by the fuzz and his body disappears.

TURNS OUT, THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK! :D

well there was a sequel planned but it's a pile of shit and y'know I'm too lazy to write anymore

Anyway, Y/N gets transferred to the place in the V O I D chapter, where Mr.Thor, Au-Thor (nobody got that and I'm sad because of it) sets a game in action, explaining some meta stuff where this entire multi verse was born because he got bored, and will die soon, but he wants it to be a memorable death. So, he begins a game where there's a third universe with a certain character in it (maybe a third Y/N, maybe a variation of Dominic from Student Problems, maybe a character I've been thinking of for a new book I'll never write) who needs to meet with Genos and Y/N, and basically, survive. Meanwhile, characters from all sorts of franchises from Pokemon to maybe even other people's OC's try and take these 3 and essentially sacrifice them to get whatever the hell they want, whether it to be a God or to finally lose their virginity. The Dokis from Y/N's universe get involved too.

Ofc this is all in the other book, and this book still hasn't finished.

Anyway, the last chapter is all about the aftermath of things. The Dokis live a sad life, they notice a someone wearing Genos' clothes every now and then in the distance for no more than a second, and they all miss Y/N. The story ends with Monika looking out the window and seeing a red scarf fly across the street, before a new voice in her head goes,

"Do you want to save Y/N?"

Insert ending creds, blah blah blah, set up sequel.

Honestly, thanks about all I've got. Thank you all for coming this far, it's been one helluva ride.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

KThxBye!

(Gotta do the same for Students Problems now)