Latest April Fools Ever

A/N: Well, I doubt anyone cares about this, but here it is anyways. Have fun reading this cringe inducing mess, and thanks for 150 Followers!
P.S, this is a joke. Just one giant joke. Yet it's one of the chapters that I'm proudest of.

I close the door of the mansion behind me, a long and arduous day at school now over, and a lovely time with my "friends" ahead of me.

"I'm home!" I yell.

No reply.

That's odd. Genos, any word?

...

Genos?

Hello?

Where'd you go?

I guess you're gone for now then.

I walk up the staircase, my steps echoing in the odd silence.

I reach the row of doors and gently knock on the door.

I learned my lesson about knocking the last time I walked in on Yuri doing...

Never mind.

Ȉ̷̧͔͕̹̻̥̯̘̬̬̯͍̭̟̤͍̼̰̻͛̂̀͑ͥ͛̐̏͒̈́̅ͭ̎̕͢͡ ̵̸̪̫̣̰̻̟̭̲̜͎͚̱̠̲͙̬̲̲̊͌͌ͩ̑ͦǵ̴͆ͯ͗͌̄҉̸͎͚̺̜̳̩͖̥̤͙̱͎͈̙͇eͣ͒̏ͦ̓̿͑ͥͧ̏̋ͭͩ̊̊̆̒ͥͬ͏̵̧̢̹̘̜̥̻̹͇͘n̨̳̱̪͕͆̂̈̑ͧ̈́ͬ̓̓͐̏̾̏́͜͞͡t̞̠̠̙͖̫̿̂̇̓̕͟ļ̟̻͙͖͎̪̗̥̲̗͚͉̻̱̹̘̻̠̜͒̊ͥ͊ͮͮͤ͆̕͢͜yͬ̄̉͛̇͒̃ͤ̌͏̢̧҉͔͙̙̰̟̖͍͟ͅ ̡̦͇̭̩̥ͣͤ͗̂̆ͧ͌ͦ̇ͥͬ͐̚͝ͅo̜̟͉̲̦̗͚̤͇̭̣̜̦̠̳͖͉ͭ͛͒̉͌̄͂͂̓̔́͒̓́͠p̷̧̡̜͙̙̙̩͕͚̠̹̩̻̦̗͍̣ͣ̌ͯͦ̂ͅę̢̣̣̱͕̞͔̜̖̣̃̿̒͂̒̆͟n̡̓̇͂ͨͭ̾̎ͦ͑̃̉͋ͧͦ̍̃̆̚͏̶̴͚̱̳̤̥̭̼̭̣̭̟̪̲͡ͅͅͅ ̵̸̛͍̙̘̤̜͓̖̗ͧ͛̀ͧͮ̌̎ͨ̕ṯ̲̳͙̺͔̪̝̱̼̻̜̼̩͙͈ͥ͐̔ͫͪ̓͌̿̈́̑̽͜h̴̡̯̱͕̳̥̙̦̖̘͖̰̫̦̳ͦ̐̍ͭ͐ͩ̋ͧ͂͆̀̈́ͦ̔͗́͞è̷̵̙̜͓͓̼̤͎̜͉̜̰ͪ͌̊̇͑̃ͣͬ́̇͐̚ ̿͑͋͛ͤ͐̀ͬͧ͂̊̄̅҉̘͉͔̭̬̹̰̩̦̼̣̖̯̣̰̪̘̀͘͢ͅd̢̡̦̭̹̻͖ͥ̽͆̔̑̆̐̒ͨ̅̈̒͆ͥ̇ͯ̽͟͜͟ơ̮̲͉͎̯͙̩̘͚̙̖͙̪̩̰͙͖̮͌ͧͬ͆̍ͮ̅͛̿ͮ̅͡o̅͗̓͊҉̛̣͖͙̙̬̳̮͕͎̭̘͕͎ͅr̸̶̷̷̬͖̙̘̬̺̼̣̎̀̅̇͂̋̅ͮͧ̀͑͌.̡ͫ̃̋̊̌̀̃ͩͩ̐̓̅ͯͤ͆̀͏͎̝̙̝͉̦̹̲̼͔̼̖̥̯̥̲̫̪́͜

I fall to my knees in despair as a loud violin-like bang rings through my ears.

There, the adorable, lovable cinnamon roll was.

Hanging.

Tears roll down my face in a race.

They increase in pace as Sayori's dead arm pulls a cigarette out of her ass and begins smoking it, dabbing furiously while doing so.

She dabs so furiously that the fan on the ceiling begins turning, faster and faster until her hanging body is swaying, a blur as she kicks up a whirlwind.

The wind knocks me back, slamming the door closed and whipping my tears away as I crash against the door that buckles under my strike.

The wind forms into a solid-like barrier, and when I re-open my eyes I see MC, Yuri, Monika and Buffsuki standing there, all naked apart from Monika.

Monika immediately turns to MC, screaming the words,

"MC! YOU'RE GETTING THE SUCC!" as she starts blowing MC.

Buffsuki spanks Yuri's naked ass so hard that a little bit of blood spurts out, before immediately slamming his (Buffsuki is a boy here) heavily muscled dick into her.

I continue crying in silence and a sickened amazement as they all climax, but it turns out...

There was only one living female here.

Monika...

Pulls down her skirt, showing HIS dick as well.

"My name isn't Monika...

ITS MANIKA!"

She shouts before taking MC's anal virginity.

He yells in pain before it turns into pleasure, and then shoves a fidget spinner right up her-no his- ass, making MANIKA reach a whole new level of pleasure.

Buffsuki climaxes inside of a now bloody and beaten Yuri, who passes out promptly.

I run and get the hell out of there while they chase me.

9 months later ;)...
I drive in the crawling traffic, constantly on the lookout for those...

Abominations.

A piece of news on the radio catches my attention, while a flash of red and white catches my eye.

"An emergency evacuation has been sent to all citizens, There has been a Situation, a woman called Yuri with no last name has given birth to an army of Ugandan Knuckles, and they are slaughtering- OH GOD PLEASE NO WAIT STOP-"

The anchorman cuts off, and I hear a splurge of blood shoot past the mic.

Another person comes onto the mic as I spot a "Ugandan knuckles" with a spear fly through the sky before bottle flipping it into a car, the tip piercing someone's head.

"TO ALL NON COMMUNISTS: YOU DO NOT KNOW DE WAE, YOU MUST HAVE EBOLA TO BE A COMMUNIST, YOU MUST BE A COMMUNIST TO KNOW DA WAE, YOU MUST KNOW DA WAE TO-"

The station cuts off, and I just sigh as someone screams,

"OH MY GOD, I JUST FOUND A UGANDAN KNUCKLES!"

The Ali-A opening plays.

"GODS SAKE LEARN SOME GRAMMAR YOU CANT HAVE A AND A VOWEL NEXT TO EACH OTHER, A TURNS INTO AN!"

That person dies soon after.

I sigh and let Buffsuki charge up next to my car as she places one last card into my hand.

I look at it.

It was a trap card.

I look up as he punches my head, leaving a bloody smear on the seat headrest.

R.I.P in pepperoni, Y/N.

Genos was off screwing Saitama, probably.

End.