Just Like To Say Something.

(Feel free to skip this, it's just a thing I'd like to tell you all about. Sorry this isn't a chapter.)

Fuck me.

This is rough.

So, a great writer that I looked up to one hell of a lot, formerly known as "Gustave_Sautee", has quit.

He is considering having it be permanent, as a friend of his has told his entire school that he writes these DDLC fan fictions, including the spice rack.

You may notice that all of his Works have been unpublished, removed and privated.

No more DDLC saga, potentially.

No more lemons for horny teens to jerk off to. (I'm sorry, I have to keep my cool somehow.)

No more great content.

This is because Gustave feels embarrassed and ashamed for writing such stories, and feels that he may be bullied for making them. (Evidence is up on @-Vacent- 's account, for some reason it won't let me tag him.)

Maybe, one day, he'll feel confident enough to come back to Wattpad, and continue writing.

Maybe one day.

A well wished Bon Voyage from us.

As we raise a glass of whisky to, in my opinion, one of the greatest DDLC writers on Wattpad.

"Blown from the dark hill hither to my door,
Three flakes, then four.
Arrive, then many more."

You can survive the first few jabs, but eventually language, counting, defenses fail, and you have to settle in and try to survive the blizzard.

I think I'll use that later.

"Some of us are alone, yet together.
The hardest part about that is how to make it stop hurting."

"And the thing is, when you lose someone, you realize you'll eventually lose everyone."

"You don't pick your thoughts; other people pick them for you, or you get picked."

"Mental health could be described as a spiral.
The deeper down you follow it, the more tighter and cramped you get.
Or you can follow it out ."

"Sometimes, you think you're trapping yourself in a cage, or a cell.
You're wrong.
You are the cage, the cell.
You are the cast."

I'm sorry, I'll delete this soon.

~Raise a glass, to freedom...~

KThxBonVoyage.